You are not logged in.

• Login
Info: Antworten in diesem Thema: 387 » Der letzte Beitrag (Yesterday, 11:24am) ist von black pearl.

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

• "angelinchains" is female

Current mood: rainy - bad

Friday, April 8th 2011, 4:32pm

MATTHEW WILLIG ON HIS ADDITION TO ‘NCIS’: ‘JEALOUSY’ WILL BE FELT WHEN NEW AGENTS ARRIVE
The power struggle between E.J. and Gibbs is about to hit new heights on NCIS — about 6-foot 8-inches to be exact.
Former NFL player Matthew Willig debuts (along with fellow newbie Alimi Ballard) on Tuesday’s episode as agent Simon Cade, an Ivy Leaguer with a brain that’s just as intimidating as his towering presence. Cade joins the NCIS team to help with the Port-to-Port killer case. Between his character’s photographic memory and 160 IQ, you’d think he’d be a dream addition to the team, right? Not so much, says Willig.

“The power struggle is there for who’s in charge and who’s going to take over the case. And then to have a couple of other people and EJ’s team come in to fully attack the case makes it even harder for the regulars to handle,” Willig teases. “As the episodes go on and the team gathers and the plot intensifies, there’s definitely a feeling of ‘Wait, what’s going on? Are these guys are stealing our thunder?’… There’s that jealousy thing that starts to happen as the case unfolds.”

Not that Willig or Ballard’s characters are to blame. In fact, the newest additions, and one member of our favorite team, get off on the wrong foot to say the least. “[Dinozzo and Cade] have a fun and interesting opening scene. There are some items that sort of give away how big I am, and so there’s a little bit of comedy that goes on there. When I come in, he’s sort of fooling around with my clothing that kind of give away how big I’ll be. It’s all in typical [Dinozzo] fashion,” Willig says, laughing.

But before you start to put the recurring characters in the “Do not like because they’re new” pile, Willig says fans might be surprised at the dynamic between Cade and his partner. “We’ve traveled around the world and become buds. We watch each other’s back. We have that team aspect,” he says. Hmm…sound familiar?

PLEASE. I need some NCIS! — Pam
You mean the above wasn’t enough? Pfft. Ungrateful…grumble…ehem. (Kidding.) Mike Franks (Muse Watson) and Trent Kort (David Dayan Fisher) will officially be rejoining the mix at NCIS to help hunt down the elusive port-to-port killer as the case heats up in the final episodes of this season. But will one of them — or another member of the team — not make it to the end? “Tracking the P2P killer will prove to be deadly for at least one of the people involved,” exec producer Gary Glasberg warns. I don’t like the sound of that…you shouldn’t either.

Source: spoilerTV.com
LG angelinchains

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angelinchains" (Apr 8th 2011, 4:37pm)

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 6:55am

Got any good scoop about Ziva on NCIS? — Rodney
ADAM: Cote de Pablo tells us that she wants to move away from the stories about Ziva's father and introduce some motherly love to her backstory. Executive producer Gary Glasberg does too. "Ziva will be dealing with a Middle Eastern family and the matriarch of the family connects with her in a really interesting, personal way," Glasberg says. "Sounds like Ziva will need the support based on Glasberg's other plans. "Someone from her past who we haven't met before is coming forward," he says. "[In addition,] Ray will probably come back halfway through the season, and they will intersect."

Source: tvguide.com
LG angelinchains

SydneyB

Beastie + ECHELON

• "SydneyB" is female

Current mood: sunshine - good

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 9:24pm

NCIS - Season 9 - Casting News

Diane Neal to Return!

Quoted

Diane Neal realized just how avid NCIS fans are soon after her initial appearance on the show.

"After I did that first episode, I'd be walking down the street and people would [say], 'What's going on with Tiva?' and I was like, 'Why is everyone talking about a pair of sandals?'" she says. Neal soon learned that "Tiva" is the shipper name for fans who want to see a Tony DiNozzo-Ziva David coupling.

Does Neal, who recurs on the CBS show as Agent Abigail Borin, want to see the two together? "It's hard because once people actually get together it's kind of ruined," she says.

In the interview below, Neal, who will return to NCIS in the upcoming season, shares her thoughts on whether Borin and Gibbs (Mark Harmon) might hook up and tells us how she'd love to do a comedy.

source

"Normal people, they see a monster, and they run.
But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh? Or eat us!
You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!"

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

black pearl

Green is Wicked

• "black pearl" is female

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 8:31am

VORSCHAU: Navy CIS (Die Kunst des Überlebens)

Special Agent Gibbs und sein Team müssen in einer neuen Folge des Navy CIS – “Die Kunst des Überlebens” – den Mord an einem einstigen Navy-Sergeant untersuchen, an dem irgendjemand mal so richtig seine Wut ausgelassen haben muss. Mord durch gezielte Prügel, ein Motiv hätte ein Marine: Seine Frau!

hier gehts lang...
Source:Serienload

It takes forever to find yourself
But it only takes one second
to forget who you are.

black pearl

Green is Wicked

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 4:49pm

Navy CIS – Staffel 9 – Ein paar erste SCOOPS

ach, wie doch die Zeit vergeht! In der kommenden Navy CIS Staffel, Season 9, die in diesem Herbst in den USA an den Start geht, wird die noch immer superbeliebte und supererfolgreiche Scripted Krimiserie 200 Episoden alt. Man mag kaum glauben, wie lange Gibb’s, Tony, McGee, Ducky, Abby und Co bereits auf Sendung sind, nicht wahr?..........lies den Rest...
Source:TVGuide

to forget who you are.

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 7:21pm

German

Navy CIS – Staffel 8 Folge 13 – Die Kunst des Überlebens (Sat.1)
Inhalt: Travis Wooten, ein einstiger Sergeant wird tot in seinem Garten aufgefunden. Nachdem Ducky Hand angelegt hat, scheint der Fall klar: Wooten wurde zu Tode geprügelt. Zuletzt hatte das Opfer nach seinem Ausscheiden aus der Navy in einer Fabrik gearbeitet, bis er kürzlich seinen Job verloren hat, während seine Frau Georgia weiterhin bei den Marines Karriere gemacht hatte. Niemand weiss allerdings, daß sie von ihrem Mann misshandelt wurde. Da die Schläge mittlerweile nichts mehr brachten, hatte er ihr zuletzt gedroht, ihr den gemeinsamen Sohn wegzunehmen. Sicherlich ein Mordmotiv, aber ist Georgia wirklich die Täterin oder hatte Travis noch einen anderen Feind, der zu solch einer Tag fähig wäre? Source: serienload.de
LG angelinchains

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 10:20pm

Freaky Tuesday! #NCIS is reuniting @CurtisLeeJamie with her "Freaky Friday" costar Mark Harmon in special #NCIS 2-parter this Nov!

CBS Studios via Twitter
LG angelinchains

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 10:12am

Please tell me E.J. Barrett's NCIS return will be short-lived. I need Tiva! — Hanna
ADAM: Let's let Michael Weatherly offer his take. "There's a new wrinkle in [Tony and E.J.'s] relationship, and I would say it is somewhat troubling," he says. "I think Tony questions a lot of things about her, and I don't think there's any going back to their initial blinky-blinky, lovey-dovey plot." But before your little 'shipper heart explodes, that doesn't necessarily guarantee loads of Tony-Ziva goodness. "Tony ultimately has to lean on himself. He has to figure some of his own stuff out," Weatherly says. "That might make him more able down the road to approach a relationship with Ziva."

Source: tvguide.com
LG angelinchains

black pearl

Green is Wicked

Wednesday, August 31st 2011, 1:42pm

Navy CIS – Fantastische ‘Season 9-R.E.S.P.E.C.T’ Promo, die jeder NCIS Junk sehen sollte! Jeder!

viel Spaß hier...

Source: serienload

to forget who you are.

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 10:40pm

LG angelinchains

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "angelinchains" (Sep 13th 2011, 10:50pm)

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel

angelinchains

Archangel Gabriel