Nikita

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Any Nikita scoop please! The wait is too long! I feel like I’m getting more impatient as we get closer. — Kelly
      Amen to that. Thankfully, it seems the wait will be worth it. I’m particularly excited about the sixth episode, in which Nikita finds herself face-to-face with the man she believes to be her father. But there’s more to that story… which, of course, I can’t tell you. I can say, however, that it’s an episode that teaches us quite a bit more about Nikita’s backstory. Source: ew.com

LG angelinchains

• CW Update on what to expect in Nikita S2

In the first season, we saw Nikita (Maggie Q, "Live Free or Die Hard," "Mission Impossible 3") wage a war against Division, the agency that created her. On her trail was Michael (Shane West, "ER," Once and Again"), the man who trained her, and in her corner was Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca, "Kick-Ass," "Desperate Housewives"), her partner on the inside. By the end of the first season finale, Nikita and Alex's relationship had been shattered, and Nikita and Michael's relationship was restored. This set the stage for a new, exciting spy game.

Nikita and Michael are now together - on the road and on the run, trying to right the wrongs that Division has committed over the years. This continues a personal and emotional journey of redemption for the two former assassins. Their guide on this journey is the Black Box - a hard drive that holds Division's darkest secrets and conspiracies. But every time they try to right a wrong, it sends trouble chasing after them -.trouble in the form of their former employer, Division.)

Leading the hunt for Nikita this time will be Alex, who is now pursuing her former mentor…and she knows all of Nikita's tricks. Alex has allied herself with a Division that is now under the leadership of Amanda (Melinda Clarke, "The O.C.," "The Vampire Diaries"). Alex strikes an uneasy deal with Amanda: if she helps Division find Nikita, they will give her the resources needed to kill Sergei Semak (guest star Peter Lucas, "Burn Notice"), the man who betrayed her father and took over his corporate empire – the empire Alex's father built for her.

Alex finds herself torn between her desire for vengeance and her feelings toward Nikita. And things aren't made any easier by the intrusion of Sean Pierce (guest star Dillon Casey, "The Vampire Diaries"), a former Special Forces operative who has been assigned to monitor the hunt for Nikita, and a man who believes Alex is a traitor due to her past history as a double agent. And then there is Percy (Xander Berkeley, "Kick-Ass," "24"), Division's former commander, who now languishes in a prison cell deep within the facility he used to run. As he plots his escape and revenge, it becomes clear that Alex will have a key role in his future schemes.

Another familiar face who has left Division behind is Birkhoff (Aaron Stanford, "Traveler," "X-Men: The Last Stand"). The computer genius has returned to his techno-anarchist roots, and along the way, reclaimed a hidden fortune he had built up during his hacker glory days. This makes him a valuable ally for Nikita and Michael, even though he doesn't completely embrace that role at first.

These are the new rules and realities of the world of "Nikita," and they all lead to one inescapable conclusion…the game has changed.

"Nikita" is from Warner Bros. Television in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision, with executive producers Craig Silverstein ("Bones," "K-Ville"), David Levinson ("The Commish"), Danny Cannon ("CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," "Chuck"), McG ("Supernatural," "Chuck," "The O.C.," "Charlie's Angels") and Peter Johnson ("Supernatural," "Chuck").

Source: CW

Taken from: SpoilerTV
      LG angelinchains

• I can't wait for the new season of Nikita. What will we see for Nikita this year? — Danica
      NATALIE: We might be meeting Nikita's father! Using information found in the black box, Nikita and Michael spy a former CIA operative who they think might be her birth dad. He's been hiding out, working against the government... like father, like daughter, right? But how reliable is the information in that black box? Source: tvguide.com
    • Nikita - Episode 2.02 - Falling Ash - Official Synopsis

DEVON SAWA RETURNS AS OWEN --- While investigating an old corrupt Division program, P9, that seems to have resurfaced, Nikita (Maggie Q) and Michael (Shane West) run into Owen (guest star Devon Sawa). He tells them he is searching for Dr. Joseph Mars (guest star John Ralston), who is not only the mastermind behind P9, but also invented the Regimen and could help Owen wean himself off the dangerous drug. Michael is hesitant to trust Owen again but Nikita decides the three should join forces. Percy (Xander Berkeley) demands to see Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca). Aaron Stanford and Melinda Clarke also star. Eagle Egillson directed the episode written by Kalinda Vazquez.

LG angelinchains

• Samantha in Commack, N.Y.: Anything juicy coming up for Alex in the romance department on Nikita?
      We highly suggest Nikita fans go out and buy some cooling fans before watching the premiere because there is major heat between Alex and Sean, (Dillon Casey) the Oversight agent assigned to watch over Division. He's basically Michael 2.0 (Shane West), complete with a perfectly tailored suit and mysterious background. "We're going to find out how he's linked to Oversight a little bit later. He's a character who's a little bit like Michael in the first season. For a few episodes you didn't know quite where Michael was coming from until you learned about his back story and you understood what was driving him," Silverstein explains. "It's a bit of the same thing with Sean. If in the first few shows you're like, ‘Where is this guy coming from?' Just bear with it for a little bit and it will be defined."

Itsslexi: Will Alex ever work with Michael & Nikita again?
      We just saw the premiere episode and it's safe to say Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) probably won't be working with Nikita (Maggie Q) again any time soon. Still, there is always hope for TV's most messed-up BFFs. "I think that it's a little more complicated than they're just going to be fighting each other all season," creator Craig Silverstein says. "It's going to expand and contract. There's going to be hot and cold periods between them. There's going to be a thaw; things are going to get better, [then] they're going to get worse." So yes, it's complicated.

eonline.com
      LG angelinchains

• Is there any chance Nikita and Alex will reconcile on Nikita? —James
      NATALIE: Based on what Nikita does to Alex in the premiere — which is slightly less harsh than killing her father, but more hurtful than, say, planting her in the depths of Division as a mole — it's not looking good. Still, Maggie Q says there is hope for the fractured pair. "There is a glimpse of trust coming back, but there's so many factors and things that will come out about what Alex wants and what her goals are," she says. "She's got tunnel vision, what Nikita had in the first season, and nothing else matters but revenge."

tvguide.com
      LG angelinchains

• Nikita - Episode 2.03 - Knightfall - Official Synopsis

IT'S NIKITA VS. AMANDA --- Birkoff (Aaron Stanford) tells Nikita (Maggie Q) and Michael (Shane West) that a black box file reveals that an international terrorist named Ramon (guest star Simon Kassianides), who has been taking credit for some serious political assassinations, now works for Division. This news upsets Nikita since she was the agent that captured Ramon years ago and turned him over to Percy (Xander Berkeley). Amanda (Melinda Clarke) convinces Alex (Lyndsy Fonseca) to kill Anton Kochenko (guest star Paul Braunstein), a man who used to work for Alex's father, and plans to let Ramon take the credit for the murder. However, when Nikita disrupts Amanda's plan, Amanda fights back by taking what Nikita loves most. Ken Fink directed the episode written by Carols Coto (#3X7153).

LG angelinchains

• Spoiler Alert!

Maggie Q
      Spoiler anzeigen
      On the introduction of Michael's ex: "There's no jealousy; when
      the woman does come back, it isn't that sort of thing like 'I don't like this woman because she's pretty,' which I love about Nikita, because she's so above that. She sort of looks at it very objectively and goes, 'I love you and whatever you need from me, I'm going to do for you and I'm gonna make happen,' so that's what it is. In the end, it's less about [Nikita and Michael] not having enough love for each other and more about a circumstance that comes in that may hurt them. And yes, it involves this woman."

On meeting Nikita's biological father [played by David Keith]: "This has been the cross that she's had to bear for her entire life; she's been looking for this man and her mother for a long time. She finds out what happened to her mother, but her father's always been this big mystery, this question mark. When she finally does find him, you feel, hopefully, that she's going to have some kind of connectivity to this man that would help her, or allow her just some growth or some peace, and then it doesn't happen. It's sad actually, it's awful, and it's one of the first episodes where we see Nikita actually lose it; we see her in a state that's less than controlled, which is so unlike her."

On flashbacks: "There are going to be some great flashbacks coming up. In episode six right now, we're going to see Nikita as a young recruit, which we've only seen once, and she's such a badass [laughs]. You're gonna see this side to her, the very angry, young Nikita that we haven't known yet."

On the return of Owen [Devon Sawa]: "I love the Owen character; him and Nikita have a great chemistry. There's something lovely and weirdly innocent about him even though he's been through so much -- he's almost like a puppy to me, a little bit. She cares deeply for this person because she understands the life that he's lived, and so he does come back quickly, he goes away again, and the next time we see him, Nikita might be looking for him instead of the other way around."

'Nikita' Season 2 premieres Fri., Sept. 23 at 8PM ET on The CW

aoltv.com
      LG angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()

• I’d love some Nikita news! – Michelle
      Remember how I mentioned to you that Michael’s former flame is coming to town? Well, a normal girl might get jealous, but according to the lovely Maggie Q, it’s actually going to make for some amazing Mikita moments: “There are some eyebrows raised because he didn’t tell her about it. But what’s beautiful about that episode is that Nikita is sort of shocked by this. The journey they go on in the episode and the comfort he brings her by the end is something really beautiful. It’s like, ‘Yes, I got wrapped up in this to help somebody, but you’ve got to know how I fell. This is the real deal.’ That does get them through it. And it will.” But, she warns, “there are other problems on the horizon that do involve her. Maybe things that Nikita might not be able to fix.”

insidetv.ew.com
      LG angelinchains