NCIS

Mit der weiteren Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden um Ihnen die Nutzerfreundlichkeit dieser Webseite zu verbessern. Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung

• NCIS - Episode 11.08 - Alibi - Press Release

Spoiler anzeigen
      AN OPEN-AND-SHUT HIT-AND-RUN CASE IS ANYTHING BUT FOR NCIS WHEN THE PRIME SUSPECT’S LAWYER CONFIDES IN GIBBS THAT HER CLIENT’S CONFIDENTIAL ALIBI IS SOLID, ON “NCIS,” TUESDAY, NOV. 12

“Alibi” – The NCIS team is forced to re-examine a hit-and-run murder case when a former FBI agent turned lawyer confides in Gibbs that her client’s confidential alibi is solid. Meanwhile, McGee grows suspicious of Tony’s strange behavior, on NCIS Tuesday, Nov. 12 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: The #NCIS team re-examines every shred of evidence when a prime suspect has a confidential yet solid alibi 11/12 8pm ET/PT bit.ly/1iyumA8

SERIES REGULARS
      Mark Harmon (NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs)
      Michael Weatherly (NCIS Special Agent Anthony “Tony” DiNozzo)
      David McCallum (Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard)
      Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto)
      Sean Murray (NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee)
      Rocky Carroll (NCIS Director Leon Vance)
      Brian Dietzen (Jimmy Palmer)

GUEST CAST
      Salli Richardson-Whitfield (Carrie Clark)
      Dameon Clarke (Homicide Detective Paul Dockry)
      Steven Helmkamp (Marine Staff Sergeant Justin Dunne)
      Rodney Eastman (Wendell Kaiser)
      Nicole Steinwedell (Olivia Chandler)
      Jeff Harlan (Reverend Miller)
      Connie Jackson (Elaine)
      Eltony Williams (Marine Gunnery Sergeant Cal Groves)
      Abe Daniels (Marine Private Daniel Cliff)

WRITTEN BY: George Schenck and Frank Cardea
      DIRECTED BY: Holly Dale

Source: CBS taken from: SpoilerTV

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • Neue Hauptdarstellerin im Main Cast

*angst* Noch bevor die Folgen wo sie guest cast ist, überhaupt gelaufen sind? *shock* Na hoffentlich erweisst sich die Figur als besser ausgearbeitet als damals Seavers bei CM.
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains
    • Mal abwarten, ich hoffe nur, das gibt keine zweite "Ashley Seavers" wie bei CM, die das Desaster ja dann mit "Alex Blake" noch weiter verschlimmert haben. *seufz*
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

• Vielleicht bringt sie aber auch ein bisschen frischen Wind rein.
      Momentan hab ich überhaupt keinen Drang, NCIS zu schauen. Die Folgen sind langweilig, mit diesen ständigen Rückblicken in Gibbs' Leben und immer mit Mike "Klugscheißer" Franks. Ich vergnüge mich im Moment echt lieber mit NCIS: LA *cool*

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • SydneyB schrieb:

Vielleicht bringt sie aber auch ein bisschen frischen Wind rein.
      Momentan hab ich überhaupt keinen Drang, NCIS zu schauen. Die Folgen sind langweilig, mit diesen ständigen Rückblicken in Gibbs' Leben und immer mit Mike "Klugscheißer" Franks. Ich vergnüge mich im Moment echt lieber mit NCIS: LA *cool*

*high*, seh ich auch so. Bei NCIS LA geht wenigstens die Post ab. Mir gefällt die Interaktion zwischen "Boss" und Team. Da ist alles stimmig. Und ich kenn so viele Locations, weil ich selber schon dort war *:D*
    • Any new NCIS scoop? What’s in store for my favorite special agent DiNozzo? I love that the show still acknowledges Ziva’s absence and I hope it doesn’t disappear completely as I’m not ready to move on. — Cheryl
      Spoiler anzeigen
      It won’t. 1) Michael Weatherly seems to be enjoying having so much to sink his teeth into. 2) EP Gary Glasberg says it won’t. And 3) Nos. 1 and 2 are enough. “We’re letting the character continue on this natural path of dealing with the ups and downs of Ziva’s absence,” says Glasberg. “Those ups and downs will continue. Slowly but surely — just as in the real world — he’s getting refocused and getting his life together. He’s figuring things out.”
      EW

NCIS scoop! Where was Vance last week?! — Terri
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Don’t worry, he’s around. And look for him to have a huge storyline in a December episode that will [SCOOP!] guest-star BEN VEREEN as a relative of the late Jackie Vance. “Vance and his kids have to get through the holidays with all the emotion that comes with it, and part of it is to introduce this character and the interaction that Vereen’s character will have with Vance,” says Glasberg.
      EW

Question: Was wondering if you got any scoop on a McGee-centric episode of NCIS this season. –Barb
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: There is indeed some McGoodness on the horizon, though show boss Gary Glabserg at this time is mum on details. All he’d tell us is, “We always like to come back from the holidays doing something fun, and McGee will play a really big part in that.”
      TVLine

to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• I heard that NCIS is going to do another spinoff. Any info, please? And are any of the current cast moving to it? –Donald
      Spoiler anzeigen
      As previously reported, the prospective offshoot is set in New Orleans and will be introduced via a spring 2014 episode of the mothership. As for its cast, Gary Glasberg – who is exec-producing the planted pilot with NCIS frontman Mark Harmon – says there will “absolutely” be opportunities for familiar faces to swing by NOLA. When I then passed along a reader’s suggestion that CGIS Agent Borin (played by Diane Neal) — whom Gibbs recently sorta-offered a job — be part of the spin-off’s cast, Glasberg hedged, “I haven’t quite put [the list of characters] together yet, but that is an interesting idea!” Speaking of which….
      TVLine

Forget the character Bishop — bring Diane Neal on as an NCIS regular! She has great chemistry with the cast. Please tell me we will see more of her character. –Robin
      Spoiler anzeigen
      When I, too, shared with show boss Gary Glasberg my enjoyment of Neal’s most recent visit, he joined in on the fanning. “I really appreciate the fact that everyone responds so well to the guest stars that come in, and Diane Neal is more than that — she’s a part of this family, and we will continue to use her. To have her come back is super-important, and we’ll continue to do that.”
      TVLine

to forget who you are.
    • Gah, die ist ja genau so nervig wie die Charabeschreibung von Bishop vermuten lies. *frust* Künstlich, aufgesetzt und schlicht nervig.....no thanks.

• Ich warte mit meinem Urteil noch, bis ich etwas mehr als 10 Sek. in Schnipseln von ihr gesehen habe. So ganz ohne Kontext kann man m.E. noch nicht viel sagen. Bin gespannt...

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • Any McGee scoop? I don’t feel like he’s gotten enough to do on NCIS lately.– Jacinda
      Spoiler anzeigen
      “He’s going to play a really big part after the holidays,” EP Gary Glasberg assures me. “And Delilah’s still around. He’s got his work cut out for him in some stuff coming up.” And speaking of the holidays, you won’t want to miss the Dec. 17 outing. It’s a nail-biting hour that will find the team trying to crack the case of a strange outbreak occurring within military families. “It’s an Abby-centric story. So it’s Abby and Carol [Meredith Eaton] and Palmer really focused in the lab to try to focus on what’s going on,” Glasberg teases. There’s also a “really, really loving” story involving Vance, who is celebrating his first Christmas without his wife. Tissues, please!
      EW

to forget who you are.
    • Es kommt selten vor, dass man als Serienjunkie von einer Folge genau das bekommt, was einem die Trailer versprechen. NCIS hat es mit „Gut Check“ geschafft, nein sogar noch die Erwartungen übertroffen.

Bishop ist eine „Mary Sue“ wie sie in Serien schon sehr lange nicht mehr zu sehen war. Sie kann alles, weiß alles, und um sie nun nicht zu perfekt erscheinen zu lassen wird sie als etwas nerdig dargestellt, was aber leider nur künstlich und aufgesetzt wirkt. Da hat jemand sehr genau darauf geachtet, dass ja keine Reibungspunkte geben kann, damit die neue Figur auch ja beim Publikum ankommt.

Okay, das mag man mögen, ich mag es nicht, und somit ist nun nach 10 ½ Jahren Schluß für mich mit den wöchentlichen NCIS Folgen.

Falls ich im Sommer widererwarten Zeit habe, dann schaue ich mir vielleicht den Rest von Staffel 11 an, aber es gibt soviele andere Serien, die mich besser unterhalten.

Was mir an die Folge auch noch etwas sauer aufgestoßen ist, sonst geht der NCIS immer sehr kritisch mit anderen "Agencies" um, für die NSA scheint das nicht zu gelten, was einen in der aktuellen Debatte vielleicht etwas nachdenklich stimmen sollte.

• Anything interesting coming up for DiNozzo on NCIS? –Mel
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Fielding your query, show boss Gary Glasberg says, “Tony has had a year of real change and growth so far. Ziva said goodbye. Bishop said hello. Tony’s friendship with McGee got stronger and his bond with Gibbs wasn’t weakened by change, it was reinforced. And now, for a special 250th episode, Anthony DiNozzo Sr. (returning guest star Robert Wagner) will be back. And along with a riveting crime to solve, Tony will discover there’s a new mystery woman in his father’s life.”
      TVLine

NCIS‘ Michael Weatherly tweeted a while back that he was directing an episode this month. Do you have any spoilers/scoops about it? –Marla
      Spoiler anzeigen
      As it would turn out, the operative words here are “a while back.” Says Gary Glasberg, “We were planning on that, but we decided to postpone it,” so that Weatherly and his wife could instead spend some quality time with their brand-new son Liam, born on Oct. 29. Weatherly’s next turn behind the camera is thus being rescheduled.
      TVLine

to forget who you are.
    • NCIS' Rocky Carroll Talks Holiday Episode's 'Bold Move,' Bishop's Skills and the NOLA Spin-Off

Spoiler anzeigen
      The holiday season oft brings unexpected guests — as illustrated tonight on NCIS (CBS, 8/7c), when veteran entertainer Ben Vereen (Roots) guest-stars as Director Vance’s estranged father-in-law. Here, Rocky Carroll previews that prickly reunion and the Yuletide installment’s other “bold move”, assesses Agent Bishop’s pros and cons and ponders a trip to the Big Easy.

TVLINE | What all brings Vance’s father-in-law, Lamar, to town? Why now?
      First of all, it’s pretty amazing that Ben Vereen was available to play the role of Lamar. And I think the holidays have a way of bringing out people’s need for understanding and redemption. Lamar Sutton was Jackie’s estranged father, an absentee dad who basically left his wife and kids and went on and made another life for himself.

TVLINE | He wasn’t even at the funeral?
      No, he wasn’t. The thing that brings him back is that he has heard she had died, so he comes to try to make amends as best he can and possibly have some sort of a relationship with his grandchildren. Vance, of course, is very resistant to any part of this. He has a very hard time coming to terms with the fact that somebody can basically give themselves a “do over” in life, just leave the way this guy did.

TVLINE | This guy’s got some cojones, showing up and asking this.
      He’s got quite a set of stones showing up so many years after the fact, trying to insert himself into this family. Vance is pretty dismissive of him, hoping that he will go away, but the guy is so persistent that finally Vance has to read him the riot act.

TVLINE | Yet I suspect a small part of Vance might think, “If the kids can’t have their mother, maybe I can allow them to have this piece of her family.”
      I think that because this all happens during the holiday, the season of giving, it affects Vance in a way that normally wouldn’t be the case.

RELATED | Was Last Week’s NCIS Funnier Than Most Sitcoms? And More TV Qs!

TVLINE | And the case of the week, some mystery illness — what’s going on there?
      There’s an epidemic that unfortunately is affecting a lot of children, so it’s kind of a bold move on the part of the writers and producers to do a holiday episode where kids are [in jeopardy]. But you get to see everybody at their best. It’s funny, the fans always ask, “Which episodes are your favorite?” I always love the holiday episodes, because you really get to see everybody at their best. We do holiday episodes very well.

TVLINE | Speaking of “everybody,” does Vance have a take on Ellie Bishop?
      I think the jury’s still out. I mean, she does fill a void that was there, but right now, Vance is basically taking his cues from Gibbs. Gibbs was the one who sort of said, “Let’s give her a shot,” so if there is any fallout, Vance’s wrath will be against Gibbs.

TVLINE | What do you think Vance sees as Bishop’s pros and cons?
      Well, she’s NSA, so she’s analytical. She’s sort of the opposite of Gibbs who’s a great agent but he relies mainly on his instincts. He’s also not the most tech-savvy guy in the world, so having a new agent who’s of the 21st century is a plus. That said, she’s unproven. The analytical side is fine when you’re in the office sitting in front of a computer trying to solve a crime, but when you’ve got to rely on your physical skill and your instincts and you’re in a life-or-death situation, it’s a whole different story. But it’s a good piece of casting they did there [with Emily Wickersham]. I think the fans really took to Emily from the get go.

TVLINE | What are you hearing about Episode 250?
      That still remains a mystery to me. But I’m very excited about the possibility of this new incarnation of NCIS [set in New Orleans]. The buzz is starting to generate about the spin-off, so I’m really excited about that. I’m just hoping that Vance has a timeshare in the French Quarter!

Want more scoop on NCIS, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.
      Source: TVLine

to forget who you are.
    • Question: Any scoop yet on a McGee-centric episode of NCIS? –Barb
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: Let’s see if this qualifies: In the first episode back from the holiday break, titled “Kill Chain” and airing Jan. 7, McGee’s girlfriend “Delilah gets really involved in the case, and her and McGee’s relationship moves along a bit further,” show boss Gary Glasberg shares. Of actress Margo Harshman’s latest encore, he adds, “I’ve been thrilled to have her and we’ve got some exciting things planned for her and that relationship continuing this season. It feels real to us and we’re having a good time with it.”
      TVLine

to forget who you are.
    • I was wondering if you could give me any scoop on NCIS, preferably on McGee or on the return of Susanna Thompson as Hollis Mann. –Ted
      Spoiler anzeigen
      I choose… the pretty lady. Show boss Gary Glasberg told me that in addition to playing a “key role” in the Case of the Week when the CBS drama returns on Jan. 7, Ms. Mann also “has this huge back story, in some really terrific scenes with Mark Harmon/Gibbs.”
      TVLine

Any chance we’ll see Wendy Makkena’s character back on NCIS this season? –Mel
      Spoiler anzeigen
      As a matter of fact, yes, Dr. Cranston’s services will be needed come Episode 14. But why…?
      TVLine

I am looking to find a recording of the ending song from this week’s NCIS holiday episode. I thought it was beautiful –Joanna
      “Nothing More,” by the group Alternate Routes, is available for 99 cents at iTunes — and all proceeds benefit newtownkindness.org.
      Source:TVLine

to forget who you are.