NCIS

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• So I just caught up on four weeks’ worth of NCIS in one day (as well as working a nine-hour shift) and now I’m desperate for some spoilers! —Megan
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: The arrival of Tony’s ex-fiancée, Wendy (played by Entourage‘s Perrey Reeves), “comes out of left field for him,” previews NCIS EP Gary Glasberg, adding that the reunion takes place in the Feb. 14 episode written by co-executive producer Steve Binder. As for nitpicking that Wendy was long ago established to be a music teacher versus a journalist, Glasberg says, “Steve speaks to that in the script — she decided that she wanted more out of life, so she took on a journalism job. She wants to write for TVLine!” That would explain the letter I got yesterday from CBS asking for permission to mention TVLine in an episode! Amazing! If only it were true. Sigh…
      tvline.com
      LG angelinchains

• Spoiler anzeigen
      NCIS | I’ve got a few more scooplets about Episode 200, which I first told you about last week. For starters, the scene that the press got a sneak peek at, involving Gibbs in his diner and a shooting? Yeah, that happens — meaning it’s not one of the “What if?” scenarios imagined by Jethro during the hour (which show boss Gary Glasberg says has a “a Christmas Carol quality to it”). Glasberg also confirmed there is an appearance by rogue Mossad agent Ari Haswari in the same episode – and that’s far from the only blast from the past to expect. Oh, and the first meeting between Tony and Ziva that I told us about? I neglected to mention what Cote de Pablo revealed – that it involves an “interrogation.” And speaking of DiNozzo, one of you wrote in to ask if we’ll ever find out what “bargain” Tony made with God in “Engaged.” Says Glasberg: “The beauty of NCIS, from my perspective, is that you can plant little seeds like that and then chip away at it. So sure, we’ll revisit that. And [in the season premiere] we set up this whole thing about a ‘kid in Baltimore,’ and that’s going to get dealt with as we go into the latter half of the season.” Tony DiNozzo III?
      tvline.com
      LG angelinchains

• Gestern ist ja in Deutschland die 9te Staffel gestartet, aber ich muss sagen.... so wirklich vom Hocker haben mich die Folgen jetzt nicht gerissen. Ich fand es irgendwie was seltsam, dass die mit einem Zeitsprung in die neue Staffel gestartet sind. Mit dem Schluss der 8ten Staffel hätte man doch noch einiges rausholen können, find ich. Mal schauen, ob die nächsten Folgen besser sind oder ob die Luft leider endgütlig raus ist.

Avatar & Signatur by Klaus'Sweetheart

• It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• Any good Tiva moments coming up on NCIS? — Melissa
      Spoiler anzeigen
      ADAM: If it's Tiva tension you're after, don't miss next week's episode, which features Tony's ex-fiancée Wendy (guest star Perrey Reeves, aka Entourage's Mrs. Ari). "There's a whole lot of lip-locking," Michael Weatherly teases. "I think Ziva understands there's a real threat." But even though Weatherly thinks something is brewing between Tony and Ziva, he doesn't believe they will ever be a couple. "Who knows? Maybe they secretly try a kiss just to see what it might be like," he says. "But putting them together? I don't think it is a good idea for our show."

Source:tvguide

Episode 9.15 - Secrets - Promo

Question: Do you have any scoop on NCIS and Tony’s backstory? —Melyssa
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: Sure do. Remember how show boss Gary Glasberg told TVLine that in the back half of this season, they’d shed more light on “the kid in Baltimore” who was mentioned in the season premiere and has some sort of tie to Tony? And some of you speculated(/hoped) that “the kid” wasn’t necessarily a youth, but was instead a nickname for a fellow cop? Well, when Michael Weatherly stopped by here the other day, he made it crystal clear that “the kid” is in fact a kid — or at least was, back at the time Tony was a cop.

Source:tvline

It takes forever to find yourself
      to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• Set Photo of Sean Astin and Jamie Lee Curtis

Immer noch der alte Sam - und JLC wow...

‘NCIS’: A LOOK AHEAD WITH EP GARY GLASBERG
      Spoiler anzeigen
      There’s been a lot of self-reflection happening on NCIS as of late. (In fact, the show’s entire 200th episode was dedicated to a storyline that found Gibbs on a personal journey unlike any we’d ever seen.) And as you may have guessed, this is all no coincidence. In fact, EP Gary Glasberg tells me that all the threads we’ve seen thus far will weave together for this year’s season finale. Vague enough for you? Maybe he can help elaborate: “There’s definitely a theme to this season about decisions and [about] the roads that people have taken and choices in their lives,” he says. “I hope that has come through; it certainly did in the 200th, But I think that’s been the case — whether we’re talking about realizations, like Abby and her brother or a lot of the things that have come up with Tony and Ziva as well.”

Next week in particular will be another Tony-centric episode as we get a chance to meet Tony’s ex-fiance, Wendy. “Not only is the crime story a little light and entertaining and enjoyable, but you get a chance to meet Tony’s ex and there’s still some spark there and still some fun to be had,” he says. “Tony’s had a lot of opportunities to walk down memory lane and this is another path for him to walk down.”

Also on tap for the rest of the season? The arrival of Jamie Lee Curtis and Sean Astin as psychological operations investigators, an episode that will reveal why Tony “became a detective and ultimately an agent,” and a big Ziva episode “where she looks at her life and the path it’s taken.”

Source:ew.com

to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• How will Gibbs be different now that he has reflected on his life in NCIS' 200th episode? — Henry
      Spoiler anzeigen
      ADAM: Executive producer Gary Glasberg says Gibbs has perhaps shed some of the guilt he carried over his wife's death, which may open him up to new relationships. As luck would have it, Jamie Lee Curtis' first episode is Feb. 21! Her character, psychiatrist Samantha Ryan, "knows how to get inside people's heads and she knows how to spar with Gibbs," Glasberg says. "She's willing to challenge him on a professional level, which will then carry over into other things." Other things? "You can't keep [characters] alone forever!" Glasberg teases. I hope Gibbs loves/needs Activia.

Question: Does NCIS have any plans for an episode with Ziva and Abby working together on a case? Maybe going undercover? —Marla
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: As of right this instant, no — but series boss Gary Glasberg is champing at the bit for when the right opportunity presents itself. “We talk about that, about bringing them together more often,” he said when we ran your question by him. “[Pauley Perrette and Cote de Pablo] love to work together, and if we can come up with a storyline that services that, I’d do it in a heartbeat!”

Episode 9.16 - Psych Out - Promo

to forget who you are.

• SEAN ASTIN DISHES ON ‘NCIS’ STINT
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Fans largely reacted well to the debut of Jamie Lee Curtis on NCIS this week, and her second outing will likely prove to be even better because the episode also marks the debut of Sean Astin’s character, a fellow PsychOps investigator who comes in to assist on a case.

When I spoke to him about the role, Astin, who could possibly guest in more than one episode, had nothing but praise for his character and fellow costar Curtis. But what popped out to me the most? The dish he gave me on the budding relationship between Gibbs (Mark Harmon) and Curtis’ Dr. Ryan, and how it will effect their teams. “The fun thing is that Cote [de Pablo] and Michael Weatherly and me — as the corollary on Jamie’s side of the equation — are a little unsettled that their bosses might be having the start of a romantic something or other,” he says. “They’re usually so focused on what they’re doing and have a very sober approach to life. And now there’s something going on and we’re all a little uneasy. We’re like the uncomfortable kids whose parents might be dating.”

Sounds like we can look for at least a few good laughs in the ep, but also brace yourself for some action. “I got to see some action! There was some discussion about whether or not I got to carry a firearm. And I do!” Astin says.
      ew.com
      LG angelinchains

• Question: Why doesn’t your May Sweeps Scorecard include any mention of Jimmy’s wedding on NCIS? —Jamie
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: Because we don’t have 100-percent confirmation that a wedding will actually take place during sweeps. That said, when TVLine’s Matt Mitovich was on the set this week, somebody was modeling something rather frilly and mint green….

to forget who you are.
    • ON THE SET AT ‘NCIS’: A PREVIEW
      Spoiler anzeigen

You may have seen my Tweets about roaming on the NCIS set, and indeed, I’ve come back from my travels with a nugget of scoop for you! (There’s a lot more where this came from, so stay tuned!) But until then, executive producer Gary Glasberg opened up to me about the episode they were filming on the day I was on set, which will introduce us to a longtime friend of Ziva’s, played by Karina Lombard (Rescue Me, The L Word), who becomes involved in a case being worked on by the team.

“We established in the season opener that she has this friend who she was going to talk to and see,” says Glasberg. “In this episode, we’re actually going to meet this woman, who is a friend of Ziva’s who shares a bit of big sister relationship with her.”

The episode ends up taking the gang to Colombia (erm, Long Beach), where they go to investigate the case of a missing Navy chaplain. “She participates with us and helps us figure it out. Along the way, you get an understanding of the relationship [between Ziva and her friend],” he said. All this, he adds, is just a piece of the character-centric puzzle they’re putting together that will come into play heavily in the season finale. “[Ziva] is realizing that she’s made decisions along the way. She has to decide how important a relationship is to her and what she really wants from her life too,” he says. “It’s nice to be nine and a half seasons into a show and feel like the characters are still figuring out who they are. I feel like there’s a long way to go. It is realistic.”

Source:ewcom

to forget who you are.
    • Episode 9.19 - The Good Son - Synopsis
      Spoiler anzeigen

A CASE HITS CLOSE TO HOME WHEN THE LEAD SUSPECT IN THE MURDER OF A PETTY OFFICER IS DIRECTOR VANCE’S BROTHER-IN-LAW, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, MARCH 27
      CHEAT TWEET: Family trouble! Dir. Vance’s brother-in-law is suspected of murder #NCIS 3/27 8pm ET/PT INSERT LINK
      “The Good Son” – Director Vance’s brother-in-law is the lead suspect when Gibbs and the NCIS team investigate the murder of a petty officer, on NCIS, Tuesday, March 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
      Mark Harmon (NCIS Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs)
      Michael Weatherly (NCIS Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo)
      Cote de Pablo (NCIS Special Agent Ziva David)
      David McCallum (Dr. Donald "Ducky" Mallard)
      Pauley Perrette (Abby Sciuto)
      Sean Murray (NCIS Special Agent Timothy McGee)
      Rocky Carroll (NCIS Director Leon Vance)

RECURRING CAST
      Paula Newsome (Jackie Vance)

GUEST CAST
      Jocko Sims (Michael Thomas)
      Don Stark (Marty Fiero)
      Eden Riegel (Meredith Bilson)
      Aaron Perilo (Petty Officer Third Class Brian Smith)
      Patrick Cohen (Petty Officer Third Class Dan Garscott)
      Richard Reid (Navy Seaman Robert Epplund)
      Lawrence Adimora (Navy Seaman Jacob Pierway)
      Akinsola Aribo (Jared Vance)
      Kiara Muhammad (Kayla Vanca)
      Andy Shephard (Navy Seaman Mark Hill)

WRITTEN BY: Nicole Mirante-Matthews and Scott Williams
      DIRECTED BY: Terrance O’Hara

Source: CBS

to forget who you are.
    • Got any scoop on the "kid from Baltimore" storyline on NCIS? — Maddie, via Twitter
      Spoiler anzeigen
      ADAM: Word on the "kid" is that he's a boy Tony once saved from a fire many years ago. Unfortunately, not all of his family members made it out alive, which drove him to become an arson investigator. Look for him to be reunited with Tony when a string of fires leave the Baltimore cops stumped and in need of some federal input.

Episode 9.18 - The Tell - Promo

Season 9 - Spoilers about Jimmy's wedding

to forget who you are.