Angepinnt Who the hell is "Mother of all ..." Spekulationsthread

• Who the hell is "Mother of all ..." Spekulationsthread

Eine durchaus logische Erklärung, wer die Übermutti sein könnte!

Supernatural - 6.12 Like A Virgin - Who is Mother?

Ain't it grand to be back? I know with that CW scheduling fiasco, and the 8-week wait, I almost got the shakes... And while this post isn't strictly to speak on the episode itself, I would just like to say that amongst a generally forgettable story of the week, the dynamic of Sam the Soulful has returned to the show. When Sam interrupted Dean and Bobby discussing dragons of all things, my heart skipped a beat. It was that instant "Oh wow...he's BACK..." I also enjoyed my dose of Bobby the estranged: he, like I would be in his position, just didn't trust Sam yet. I found this to be believable and a good way for the preceding events to actually feel like they hadn't been swept under the rug like it had never happened...
    Anyway, what I really loved about this episode was the end. Why? because we got a (generally well-conceived) new player on the board and I think she has quite a bit of promise about her. As Bobby stated (in dramatic dialogue that transitioned the camera from Dean's "what the forsaken virgin?" look to two guys pushing a virgin into a hole) her name... is "Mother." READ MORE
    LG angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()

• Wow, da hat sich jemand richtig viel Arbeit gemacht bei der Recherche. DAS nenne ich mal einen mythischen Bösewicht, nicht von christlichen Symbolen zu beeindrucken, da sie vermutlich älter als die Zeit ist, älter als alle Lebewesen auf der Erde. Klingt genial...
    ein harter Brocken für die Brüder.

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
    Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
  • Die 'Mutter allen Übels' ist ja auch bei uns ein Sprichwort. Auf diese mythische Gestalt können die Autoren ja auf der Suche nach einem Mega-Bösewicht durchaus gestoßen sein. *kratz*

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
    Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!