True Blood Spoiler Season 4

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Staffel 4 Spoiler, News

True Blood - Very Short BTS Set Video, Report and Photos

True Blood - Season 4 - Teaser Video

True Blood - Season 4 - Minor Spoiler
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Joe Manganiello and Todd Lowe put in an appearance at the HBO Globes party and Joe’s talkin’! He tells E!Online that “if season three was the season of the werewolf, then season four is ‘the season of the witch’”. OK, so that’s not so new news, but what Todd said next certainly is. “There’s a new presence in Terry and Arlene’s (Carrie Preston) life.” We asked if this new presence were a baby or a monster, and Manganiello teased, “Both! Have you seen “The Fly”? It’s like that.”
      Source: True-Blood.net
      LG angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()

• True Blood Spoiler Season 4

Krisena: True Blood? I miss that show so much!
      Someone's taking a trip to fairyland! Insiders tell us the show is now shooting scenes in a stage decorated with twinkle lights and greenery that's being populated with beautiful men and women in gold body paint and robes. We're wondering if the fairy folk get as orgy-tastic as the maenad's followers once did? Meanwhile, if you have questions for True Blood executive producer Alan Ball about season four, email us at tvdiva@eonline.com; we're hoping to speak with him at an upcoming event!

Taken from: SpoilerTV spoilertv.com/2011/02/latest-f…-15th.html##ixzz1E1DnXlRa
      LG angelinchains

• True Blood - Season 4 - Alan Ball Answers 3 Questions

Q: What are you most excited about this season?
      Alan: I really love the Eric storyline.

Q: What's going to shock the fans?
      Alan: What happens to Jason...throughout the whole season.

Q: Got any advice for fans that are chomping at the bit?

Alan: We're working as fast as we can! In the meantime, I recommend watching the Swedish film Let the Right One In and the Russian films Day Watch and Night Watch.

source

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • @emilyanne18 (via Twitter): Do you know any new spoilers related to season four of True Blood?
      We talked to Sam Trammell this weekend at an event for the True Blood: All Right Now graphic novel, and he told us about Sam's future, "What's great about this year is that we explore the shape-shifter community a little bit more, so there's going to be a lot of cool mythological stuff that we talk about, shape-shifter rules and what shape-shifters can do and who they are. Sam's [also] got a new love interest that's going to happen this year for him. I don't have really good luck with the ladies, they usually die—so hopefully she'll survive." Everybody wish Sam's new girlfriend luck on that whole "surviving Bon Temps" thing!

@nathalia004 (via Twitter): Do you have any True Blood scoop?
      True Blood star Rutina Wesley shares, "You're going to find out where Tara goes, and there's going to be some happiness for her. It won't last for long, this is True Blood. It's a new Tara, and I think the fans are going to like it. She's not duct-taped, she's not tied up, she's got this personal strength and I think it's really awesome to see her. Sookie (Anna Paquin) and I will have some stuff this season—she's my best friend, so we're always going to have little moments. And we're going to get back to how I felt about Sam Merlotte, finding out that he was a shape shifter, so we are going to have a little moment about that. And I think Lafayette's (Nelsan Ellis) the only one that knows where I am, and he gives me some great advice." Hmm…

@JulischkaHH (via Twitter): True Blood!
      How about some Jessica-Hoyt scoop? We chatted with Deborah Ann Woll this weekend, and she told us, "[Jessica and Hoyt] ended in a very positive place but obviously that won't last for long. We definitely pick up with a bit more trouble happening. Bon Temps is a scary place! The first two episodes are very interesting—Jim [Parrack] and I had some really fun stuff to play with like right off the bat. But maybe the first episode is my favorite as of now, just because it is the most varied." Deborah also told us that Jessica and Bill (Stephen Moyer) grow closer this season, saying, "I think we're definitely also in a healing stage where he's finally accepting that he has a progeny, that he has a daughter vampire, and he needs to give me tools to actually survive. So he's definitely more cooperative and participatory in my growing up."

Taken from: SpoilerTV spoilertv.com/2011/03/latest-f…-28th.html##ixzz1FLWX4FhV
      LG angelinchains

• Question: True Blood. Alcide. Go. —Josh
      Ausiello: Season 4 is “about him dealing with power,” Joe Manganiello shared at PaleyFest over the weekend. “Him dealing with that beast inside of him. The more he lets it out, the more difficult it is to control. You’re going to see him wrestle with that a little more. You also see him wrestle with his feelings for Sookie.” Bonus Manganiello: I hear the in-demand thesp was recently approached about reprising his role as Marshall’s buddy Brad on How I Met Your Mother. Sadly, it doesn’t look like it’ll work out.

Question: What can you tell us about the fourth season of True Blood? —Nanni
      Ausiello: I can tell you that a male character has a sex dream involving Jessica and Hoyt but — major twist alert! — “not at the same time,” reveals Hoyt’s portrayer, Jim Parrack.

Question: Can you give me any scoop on True Blood — specifically about Sookie and Eric? —Arden
      Ausiello: We grilled Alan Ball about those two at PaleyFest and this was his intriguing response: “Sookie’s got romantic entanglements with a lot of different people. It’s not just Bill and Eric. It’s Alcide now, as well. And I don’t think Sam’s ever completely given up on her either. She is definitely going to grow closer to one individual in particular… [and] I think people who read the books will not be surprised.” Wait a second, no one said this job would require me to read.

Source: spoilerTV.com
      LG angelinchains

• Ventura55: Got any True Blood goodies? Because waiting does really suck!
      Let's talk to the man himself, Mr. Alan Ball! When we asked about the many loves of Sookie Stackhouse at the 28th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival event for the show, Ball said, "What Sookie (Anna Paquin) said to Bill (Stephen Moyer) at the end of last season, she meant it, and it's going to take a lot from him to win her back if he ever will, and I don't know if he ever will or not. And there are complications with Eric (Alexander Skarsgård) that she didn't see coming, and there are complications with Alcide (Joe Manganiello) she didn't see coming." Ball also told us that our fave vamps need to keep a watchful eye out for witches, because they're joining the show this year, and they're gonna be trouble. Ball says, "I don't think it's a rule that vampires and witches that don't get along, but there are certain witches who are really dabbling in dark, dark magic, necromancy—powers over the dead. So vampires aren't going to like that." Last but not least, it sounds like poor Rutina Wesley is going to have a little more fun this year. Ball tells us, "It's a new Tara [this season]. It's a less victim-y Tara. Tara has healed her wounds a little bit."

Sherry575: True Blood please.
      Expect much angsty awesomeness from Jessica (Deborah Ann Woll) and Hoyt (Jim Parrack) this season! Jim tells us, "We're living together, and when I get home from work I find she's been sleeping all day because she has to, and everybody told us there would be problems, but...Deborah and I said before the season, let's make this decision: Let's say we told ourselves, 'It'll never be us. We'll never be that. Our love is bigger and stronger. And now...life is starting to say otherwise.'" Jim also told us, "I like episode three this season; I get to do a great, great scene in that episode. Alan wrote that episode, and I get this wonderful Tennessee Williams-ish scene." But Ball isn't done with him yet, saying, "Well...[Jim] hasn't even begun. Obviously he hasn't read episode seven or eight yet. Those are major. It's not as easy being a couple as perhaps they thought."

alisonwallace: True Blood scoop!
      We're not feeling so Rosemary's Baby about Arlene's (Carrie Preston) whole pregnancy after talking to Alan Ball. We asked him if Arlene had been impregnated with a demon seed, and Ball said, "I can't tell you yes or no, but there is certainly concern that it might be, and it certainly looks like it might be." And Todd Lowe says, "I don't know if it's devil babies…It's babies. Neonatal, strange, possibly possessed human babies." But here's the thing—as any new mom can tell you, normal human babies behave just like possessed babies, what with the endless screaming and the projectile vomiting. Arlene's probably in the clear, she just won't know it for a while.

Source: eonline.com
      LG angelinchains

• This is going to sound weird, but what’s the next step in Eric’s hair-volution on True Blood? My favorite was the shoulder-length hair because it was closer to how it was described in the books. What’s it going to look like this season? — Carla
      You would be shocked — or not — how often I get this question. (Unless, Carla, you have created a large amount of online personalities all of which are dedicated to asking me this question.) Regardless, Bell was nice enough to pitch this odd question to Ball, who — God bless him – answered it like a pro. “[It's] similar to last season. It is a little less blond, maybe a little shorter. I think it’s hilarious that you guys get fan questions about hair, but it doesn’t surprise me. The fans take this stuff and Alex very seriously. I think Alex prefers the shorter hair, and the scene where his hair gets messed up and it forces him to cut it is still a favorite of mine. He’s pretty dreamy. It is never hard for me to go to work. This is a gorgeous cast.”

Source: insidetv.ew.com
      LG angelinchains