True Blood Spoiler Season 5

• Question: Just wondering if you could tell me which episode of True Blood Chris Meloni first appears in? I say the third but others disagree. Who’s right? —Jessica
      Ausiello: The Others are correct — Meloni’s Vampire Authority bigwig turns up this Sunday. As does Cougar Town‘s Carolyn Hennesy, who plays one of his half-dozen chancellors. “We are really trying to decide the fate of vampires all over the world: mainstreaming versus non-mainstreaming,” Hennesy explains. “The buck stops with us and there are those interested in following one path and those interested in another, so there’s some definite in-fighting between us.”
      Source:tvline

Question: Loved the True Blood premiere. What’s coming up necks, er, next? —Ed
      Ausiello: I’ll say this: The Tanning Mom is not going to want to miss the June 24 episode.

I still can't believe Tara is a vampire! Any scoop on what's coming up for her on True Blood? — Harold
      NATALIE: Sookie and Lafayette will certainly have their hands full this week, but lest we forget, Pam is her maker, albeit begrudgingly. Still, there may be opportunities for Tara to find allies in the vampire world. They may have been sparring in Sunday's promo, but Jessica and Tara could find a friendship. "Jessica is very lonely," Deborah Ann Woll tells us. "She's looking everywhere she can for someone to understand her and maybe there's an opportunity there with Tara."
      Source:tvguide

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• Question: I’m on the fence about this season’s True Blood. Tell me something that will make me want to stick with it. —Lori
      Ausiello: Three “couples” will have sex for the first time in this Sunday’s episode.

Question: The previews for True Blood seem to spell doom for Arlene (Carrie Preston). First Andy seems to be questioning someone about her whereabouts, and now Tara’s attacking her in her freezer. —Kellen
      Ausiello: There’s a pretty dramatic death in the next couple weeks, but Arlene is not the victim. In sorta-related news…

What's coming up on True Blood? — John
      NATALIE: You know that creepy story we heard this week about Lilith, the first vampire, for whom Adam and Eve were supposedly created as food? Well, guess what? We'll actually meet her this season — but not everyone will believe that she is who she says she is. "I don't know if Roman believes it," Christopher Meloni tells us. "He puts on the garb of a spiritual leader, possibly with a wink and a certain cynicism, so he's willing to take that bet now that [she] isn't real."
      source:tvguide

to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• Aniela in Toronto: Bloody hungry for some True Blood spoilers!
      Alexander Skarsgård tells us that they are currently halfway through shooting what he described as a "wild" season six. "There's war going on, and the humans on the show are actually becoming a threat to vampires like Eric," he says. Humans with the ability to take down someone like Eric? Now we're officially scared for our favorite vamps.
      Source:Eonline

to forget who you are.
    • Question: There are rumors that True Blood is going to kill off the gorgeous and sexy Eric Northam! Please tell me this isn’t true. He is one of the main reasons I watch. —Kelly
      Ausiello: I can neither confirm or deny the rumors, but I can offer you two pieces of evidence that suggest such a twist is in the realm of possibility. The first one comes care of Joe Manganiello, who tells TVLine, “We’re getting to the point in the season now where people are starting to die. The table reads are starting to get smaller, and I’m sure they will continue to do that.” Exhibit B, meanwhile, arrives in the form of Episode 7′s title — “The Funeral.” Sorry I don’t have better news for you Kelly.
      Source:TVLine

Question: Any serious True Blood scoopage? —Colleen
      Ausiello: I suppose that depends on how you choose to interpret this additional, equally provocative tease from Mr. Manganiello: “I think [the producers] looked at some things that went on with Alcide last season, and thought, ‘How can we top that or how can we get even racier?’ And I think they’ve succeeded… Right out of the gate, it’s really juicy.”
      Source:TVLine

to forget who you are.