Supernatural - two Dean drabbles - Spoilers 7.02 - no slash, unless you want to see it - PG

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Supernatural - two Dean drabbles - Spoilers 7.02 - no slash, unless you want to see it - PG

Comment_fic prompt over at LJ, by sameuspegasus: Supernatural, Dean, the best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.

100 words on the hope of the hopeless

He sat on a barstool, entire body hurting like blazes. Not even the whiskey helped.
      Sam was God knows how many cards shy of a full deck. Bobby kept his hopelessness and fear under tight lock and key, but fooled no one.
      Dean didn’t know how to deal with any of this, but none of it was as devastating as the loss of his angel.
      Cas had once said to him: “The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep.”
      What he hoped for was to die and not go back to hell.
      Not an option.

~~~~~

Comment_fic prompt by drabblewriter: Supernatural, Dean (+/ any), classic rock blared at incredible volumes is the best therapy for anything
      Author's Note: Judas Priest is not classic rock, but I was in the mood, so shoot me.

100 words on magic and loss

“When I close my eyes I hear your velvet wings and cry..”

Didn’t matter he was off key, didn’t matter he was drunk as a skunk. Didn’t matter there would be hell to pay in the morning. Didn’t matter he looked like a stupid ass jerk, clutching that ruined trench. Didn’t matter the world needed the Winchesters AGAIN to save it from utter destruction.

Castiel was gone for good, the way it looked.

The world could kiss his ass and then die, for all he cared.

Dean let the song take him towards oblivion. Only rock could save him now.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von PurpleNurple ()

• Aww. Two really sad drabbles, but that's how Dean must feel right now.

The best that you can hope for is to die in your sleep. that's a line from one of my fav songs of all time "The Gambler". *thumps*

Love the drabbles, well done PN! *rose*
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains
    • Das Gefühl, das Dean mir im Moment von seiner Gemütsverfassung vermittelt, hast Du treffend beschrieben. Hoffnungslos und verlassen, ausweglos ohne einen Silberstreif am Horizont.

Ja, Season 7 gibt wieder Anlass zum Nachdenken über Supernatural. Das ist was, was ich auch lange nicht mehr gemacht habe.

Sehr gut eingefangen, PN! *thumps*

"Jerk!" - "Bitch!"
      Ava and Sig thanks to sp-studio.de