7.14 Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie

• Bis auf das letzte Bild vom Einhorn, dem Regenbogen aus dem Hintern schiessen (nostalgisch okay, aber doch etwas albern), fand ich die Folge fast schon gut, erinnerte mich an die alten Staffeln.
      Vor allem die Recap am Anfang von der Staffel 2 Folge mit den Clowns fand ich super, da konnte ich wieder schwelgen in Erinnerungen. Sam noch so jung...

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • Also billig fand ich sah es nicht aus.....

Source:tumblr.
      nur absulut kitschig....

Favourite Quotes
      Episode: “Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magical Menagerie”
      Writers: Andrew Dabb & Daniel Loflin
      “I am the Egg Man. Seriously, Frank. Pay phones? I mean, come on. I’m getting the clap off this thing just touching it.”
      “Fred Savage? Really? Yeah, no, I know. Big mouths are everywhere.”
      “I hope he finds something quick. This whole protocol du jour thing’s really creeping my cheese.” “So, we got dick on Dick?” “That’s a vivid way of putting it.”
      “All right, well, let’s do it. But uh a few simple rules, OK? No babies. No baby mamas. No bars. No booze. No hot chicks of any kind.”
      “Those are not the fun kind of hickeys.”
      “And for those of us who skipped the enteroctopus class?”
      “So what are we looking for? An octovamp? A vamptopus?” “That’s crazy even for us, right?” “It does push the envelope.”
      “Mom, dad, nanny? That’s a love triangle right out of Casa Erotica.”
      “Can you get to her without tripping the Amber Alert?” “I’ll try.”
      “I’m too old for this.”
      “Personally, I think it’s a load of hooey but they say that if these fears run wild then it affects kids long into their adulthood.” “Yeah…I’ve…I’ve heard that.”
      “The dad pulls a full frontal douchebag — starts screaming!”
      “Hey. So, what’s the lowdown with Trauma town?”
      “Well, can’t argue with this. Leprechauns are deadly.”
      “Close, but no Seabiscuit.”
      “Wait. So now unicorns are evil?” “Yeah, obviously.”
      “Cops have a theory?” “Yeah, they think the ball washer did it.” “The what?” “The…ball washer.” “The what?” “The ball…”
      “That’s a shark bite.” “Yeah.” “And judging by the radius, I’d say a 20-footer at least. (Sam gives a look) Shark Week, man. How do you not watch that? Whole week of sharks.”
      “Wow. Watch out for evil lunch ladies.”
      “Let’s comb this place.” “Seriously? Dractopus. Seabiscuit the Impaler. Land Shark. What’s next?”
      “Well, what’s my cover?” “I don’t know. Just hang back. Act normal.” “Yeah, yeah. Guy in his 30s hanging out alone at Plucky’s alone. That’s normal. That’s not pervy at all.”
      “Howdy friend!” “Giant Slinky.”
      “Jackass.” “Jackass.”
      “You should take pity on the old. And hey, free grub.” “That stuff tastes like butt.”
      “That is butt.”
      “You scared of robots?” “They have laser eyes!”
      “Yeah, we don’t care that you uh, you know, broke bad or whatever.”
      “You ever shroom in a ball pit?”
      “So what do you think?” “I think the bitchy mom plus uh, sad kid, plus uh place mat with something nuts written on it equals wacky corpse.”
      “Now, that’s perfectly normal.”
      “Some pretty heavy hoodoo you got here. I gotta say, as far as I know, none of these things, uh, can poop out a unicorn.”
      “No drawing? No Iron Giant!”
      “That B-word is still on my list. But not tonight.”
      “Uh, friggin’ Plucky.”
      “But they passed me over.” “Shocker.”
      “Let’s roll. Go ahead. Say it.” (DEAN LAUGHS) “I’m sorry. You look like you got attacked by some PCP-crazed strippers.”
      “Sam, I’m sorry for…psychologically scarring you.” “Which time?” “Shut up, seriously. You know, me ditching you when we were kids, that was a dick move. You know, the whole clown thing…”
      “Getting my ass kicked by those juggalos tonight was uh…it was therapeutic.” “You faced your fears.” “Exactly. And now what else could a clown possibly ever do to me? I feel good.” “Well, congrats.” “By the way, to celebrate…” “What?” “No. Did you win this?” “We earned that.”
      “You can think of it as a uh…clown phobia sobriety chip.”

Supernatural airs Fridays at 9/8c on the CW.—
      Source:Tina Charles

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • Ich mag die Folge sehr. Der Rückgriff auf Sam's Clownsangst und auf das Einhorn war meiner Meinung nach gelungen, damit haben sie einen großen Bogen innerhalb der Serie gespannt und sozusagen ein "Bonbon" für die Fans, die schon lange dabei sind, eingebaut. Die Brüder haben gut zusammengearbeitet. Sam war super bad als Fed-Agent. :D Und diesmal hat Dean das "Monster" erlegt, er hat sich also als Hunter auch wieder rehabilitiert.

Ich bin auf die nächsten Folgen gespannt! :)

"Jerk!" - "Bitch!"
      Ava and Sig thanks to sp-studio.de
    • Ich sehe das ähnlich wie Metal, schöne Folge, die ich mir öfters anschauen werde.
      Für mich war das eine der klassischen Supernatural Folgen, der "case of the week" hatte was mit der Vergangenheit der Brüder zu tun und hat sich doch in den aktuellen Handlungsbogen eingefügt. Sam als bad-Fed war sehr genial, und ich fürchte das wird eines der letzten Male gewesen sein, wo wir Sam so brilliant agieren und taktieren gesehen haben, die Lucifer Hallzinationen werden Sam, der ja immer mehr der Kopfmensch war und ist, beeinträchtigen bzw außer Gefecht setzen.
      Dean hat sich wieder als der big bad hunter gezeigt, was aber nicht heißt alles wieder in Butter. Er kommt seinen Jobs nach, auf seinen Sammy aufpassen, und die Dinge die im Dunkeln lauern auszuschalten, aber alles unter dem Motto, dass er einst SoullessSam ans Herz gelegt hat: You fake it till you make it.

Sieht so aus als wäre die Folge das letzte "Aufbäumen" bevor wir uns auf die Straße begeben, an deren Ende der komplette Zusammenburch beider Brüder steht, oder nicht? Werden wir sehen, aber Pluckys hat trotz aller gruseligen Momente auch eine Menge "brotherly moments" die wir ja immer zu sehen bekommen wenn die Zukunft äußerst schlecht aussieht.

Mlal schauen wie es nächsten Freitag weitergeht.

P.S. . Argh jetzt kriege ich die Pinky Fluffy Unicorns wieder nicht aus dem Kopf AIC! *rofl*
    • Also ich habe mich köstlich amüsiert. Die letzten Minuten der Folge musste ich mir gleich ein zweites Mal ansehen. *lol1*

Ein paar schöne Dean/Kinder Momente und ebenso Sam als böser Bulle ... einfach nur gelungen. *thumps* Dabei noch den geschickt den Bogen in die Kindheit der Jungs geschlagen, auf jedenfall eine Folge die man sich mehrmals antun kann. ^^ Und zum Glück habe ich auch kein Problem mit Clowns, weswegen ich nun ganz beruhigt ins Bett gehen kann. *:D*

~ ~ Avatar & Sig by Jimmy :love:
    • really funny ep! i also liked sam as a bad cop but in the end way dean laughed..that was just great. i don't remember if i've ever seen dean laughing like that.. on con's videos maybe but not in spn.
      even more funnier was this morning when i've got to my work..in the front of the entrance - CLOWN! they did some decoration coz of carneval so they placed a clown on the blue plastic chair in the front of the entrance. i was like o.o!! i should make a pic tomorrow! *lach1*
      anyway, liked this ep a lot. *:)*
      ">