Angepinnt Supernatural Spoiler Staffel 8

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• 'Supernatural' Season 8 spoilers: Sam gets a love interest and more details

"Supernatural" returns to The CW at 9 p.m. on Wednesday, October 3 -- and in just a few days, production will begin up in Vancouver. If you don't want to know what's in store, click away now!

This year, Jeremy Carver has taken the reigns as showrunner, and in his first move as the new boss, he's putting some romance in the mix.

The "Supernatural" powers that be are currently casting Amelia -- Sam's (Jared Padalecki) first recurring love interest since Ruby died in Season 4. Amelia is a doctor in her late 20s to early 30s, and when we first meet her, she's overwhelmed by a devastating tragedy. She'll appear in the third episode of the season -- directed by Jensen Ackles -- and she'll initially be very wary of Sam. She's described as "a brave, sweet, smart, sarcastic woman."

Ackles is currently up in Vancouver prepping to direct the episode, which will see Sam investigating grisly murders that seem to be related to the Occult. Of course, presuming that Dean is out of Purgatory by then, he'll also be involved. For Dean's sake, we hope he's back in time -- because this case also involves a stripper, and we all know how he feels about strippers.

Do you think there's a chance that a romance on this show might not end in devastation and tragedy?

Source
      LG angelinchains

• Eine Romanze im "Winchester-Universum"? ... das kann doch nur wieder tragisch enden ... *seufz*
      .... alles andere würde ich, ehrlich gesagt, auch seltsam finden (sorry, nicht hauen ... so sehr ich das Sam oder auch beiden gönnen würde ... die Vorstellung von einem "normalen" Leben für die beiden hat in meinem Kopf irgendwie keinen Platz mehr.)
    • Aso du beziehst dich auf den Artikel, dachte du sprichst vom neuen Post *lach* Warten wir mal ab, der Spoiler kann schon wieder von einem neuen Konzept überholt sein. *wasnt*

@LL ist sicher auch keine "normale" Beziehung. Ich weiß nicht, warum alle immer gleich aufschreien, sobald jemand das Wort "love interest" in den Raum wirft. Warten wir doch erst mal ab, wie die Konstellation ist. *seufz*
      LG angelinchains

• "Supernatural": It's almost time for the Winchesters to get back to work! Jensen Ackles has already begun his prep to direct the third episode of the season, which is the first episode they'll shoot this year. It's tentatively titled "Heartache" -- as if Sam and Dean haven't had enough of that! We've already spilled the beans about Sam's love interest and the stripper. Also in this episode, we'll meet a sweet 70-year-old lady with a very questionable past who helps out on a case.

Source
      LG angelinchains

• angelinchains schrieb:

@LL ist sicher auch keine "normale" Beziehung. Ich weiß nicht, warum alle immer gleich aufschreien, sobald jemand das Wort "love interest" in den Raum wirft. Warten wir doch erst mal ab, wie die Konstellation ist. *seufz*

Ach ich schrei doch nicht wirklich auf ... aber ich mag halt nicht, wenn wieder jemand emotional verletzt wird (dämlich, ich weiß *:D* ) ... und wenn ich Sam und "love interest" lese, hab ich nun mal immer die Sache mit Madison vor Augen *cry* . Und natürlich werd ich abwarten (was bleibt mir auch anderes übrig *:D* ) und vielleicht wirds ja ne tolle Überraschung.
    • anja1708 schrieb:

Also ich bin gespannt und lass mich einfach mal überraschen, was es mit dem love interest zu tun haben wird *:)*

Das sehe ich auch so, einfach mal abwarten, wie die ganze Story gestrickt ist, und ob es mal etwas inovativ zugeht. Immerhin sind wir in Staffel 8, und die Uhr tickt, also alles ist möglich. *:)* *:)*
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains
    • Question: I love a good NCIS scoop or a Good Wife spoiler, but what’s happening with Supernatural? Season 8 writing is underway — could you please wheedle your way into their good graces and get us some Winchester scoop? I’m dyin’ here! —Rowan
      Ausiello: Magic Mike standout Cody Horn is joining the cast as Sam’s new love interest. (At least she is in my own personal casting dreamatorium.) As you no doubt have heard, the show is lifting its long-held romance ban and giving Sam a new longish-term girlfriend named Amelia. She’s described as a wary, brave, smart and sarcastic young doctor with a damaged soul. Producers want an actress in her late 20s, so Horn’s probably too old. And with Mike a big fat hit, I’m sure the Rescue Me alumna isn’t looking for a steady TV gig right now. But a boy can dream. Submit your own casting suggestions for Amelia (who is slated to debut in the S8 episode titled “Heartache”) in the comments!
      Source:tvline

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • ... longish-term girlfriend

Aha... ob das bei Sam besser funktioniert als bei Dean? Möchte ich doch stark bezweifeln... und wenn, würde ich es für absolut unglaubwürdig halte. Nach allem, was Sam in den letzten Jahren widerfahren ist, sollte er genauso beziehungsunfähig und kaputt wie Dean sein...
      Aber mal sehen, wie sie es aufziehen. Ich lass mich überraschen. Zu gönnen wäre ein wenig Normalität beiden Brüdern, aber wir wissen, wie es bei Dean ausgegangen ist. Allerdings bezweifle ich im Nachhinein doch stark, dass Lisa in Sachen Liebe Deans erste Wahl war. Sie war ein Anker und die Erfüllung eines Versprechens an Sam, aber eher nicht DIE große Liebe seines Lebens...

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • Nein ein Friede-Freude-Eierkuchen-Dingens kann ich mir so gar nicht vorstellen. Sam müßte mittlerweile beziehungsgeschädigter (und damit vielleicht auch unfähiger) sein als Dean. Ich mein, er hat seine (vermutlich erste) feste Freundin an der Decke hängend mit augeschlitztem Bauch brennen sehen, die nächste, aus der was hätte werden können, mußte er schlußendlich erschießen und bei Ruby mußte er erkennen, daß sie nicht nur ein Dämon war sondern ihn auch manipuliert hat. Danke, da hätte ich für den Rest meines Lebens echt genug, zum einen, weil ich Angst hätte, daß die Gute evtl. das Opfer meines "Jobs" wird und zum anderen hätte ich nie vollstes Vertrauen.

longish-term girlfriend ...

Gut, bleibt abzuwarten, was ein Winchester wohl darunter versteht (erinnert mich gerade ein bißchen an die Hochzeitsfolge mit Becky, wo Dean sinngemäß fragt, daß Sam schon wisse, wie "lange" seine Beziehungen normalerweise halten) *;)*

Und bevor wieder jemand interveniert ... ich würde beiden jegliche Normalität gönnen, aber erstens bin ich mir fast sicher, daß das schon lange nicht mehr möglich ist und zum zweiten wäre ich auf die "logische" Erklärung gespannt, warum es vielleicht doch funktionieren könnte.
      Und ja, auch ich werde mich trotz allem überraschen lassen, sind halt nur so meine Gedanken zum Thema *:)*
    • TV Guide Robert Singer Interview - MAJOR Season 8 Spoilers

I was able today to get hold of an advanced copy to the Comic-Con Special Edition of TV Guide. My copy has the gorgeous Winchester Brothers on both the front and back cover, Dean in front in the front cover and Sam in front on the back. The magazine features some big sections for "The Big Bang Theory," "Fringe," "The Vampire Diaries," "Person of Interest," "Nikita," "Children's Hospital," and of course "Supernatural," as well as previews for new shows "666 Park Avenue," "Arrow," "Revolution," "Cult," "The Following," and plenty of DC animation.

The "Supernatural" section is 8 pages long. It features the following:

- "Blood Brothers" - an interview with Jared and Jensen by Ileane Rudolph (no spoilers)
      - "The Many Faces of Evil" - a look at the "Supernatural villains by Ileane Rudolph
      - "Blood/Alcohol Content" - a breakdown of shooting the swordfight scene with the Shojo in "Party on Garth" by John Hogan
      - "The Devil Is In The Details" - a "Supernatural" trivia quiz by Alice Jester (gee, I wonder who that could be???)
      - "Burning Questions" - a season 8 preview interview with executive producer Robert Singer by Ileane Rudolph

All of these are a blast to read, but this is the Spoiler page. Only one coughs up what you're looking for. Spoilers! I'll share the interview in full on Wednesday when Comic Con starts, but here's the highlights of the Robert Singer interview in which he shares some very spoilery details. Total, full credit for these spoilers and exclusive rights goes to Ileane Rudolph and TV Guide. Anything is quotes is from Robert Singer.

- Will season 8 hinge on Sam trying to save Dean from Purgartory? "No," Singer answers. An amount of time passes before Dean finds his way back from Purgatory (not specified how long). They're planning on doing various flashbacks through the season showing what happened and what Sam did in that time while Dean was away.

- Why use flashbacks? Because fans usually hate it when the brothers are separated, so that's why they're being reunited quickly.

- What about Castiel? They're still framing that out, but Cas will be back a number of times.

- Will Kevin the Prophet be back? "Kevin is an integral part of the year."

- What does Crowley want with Kevin? The King of Hell needs someone to read the word of God. "Every year we start with a theme -- this is our "Raiders of The Lost Ark" year. This season-long story will be a quest. It's about Kevin and the tablets and the Word of God."

- They would like guest characters like Sheriff Mills, Charlie and Garth back, but nothing is concrete yet. "And there's one new character that we're talking about. It's a monster that Dean meets in Purgatory."

- Who will be the big bad this season? It's another angels and demons year. "It's not apocalyptic but about who can gain control and keep demons in Hell or angels in Heaven."

- I know a lot of you have been waiting for this answer. I'll share the whole thing:

Former producer Jeremy Carver, who exec produced the U.S verison of Being Human, is returning to Supernatural as your new co-showrunner. Will fans notice anything different?

"No. Jeremy gave us a couple of years on the show, so I do think this season will be a little less earnest and a little more the kind of stuff we did in Seasons 2 and 3, before the weight of all the mythology got us."

Okay, start speculating! I'm 100% certain more details will be surfacing in the next week, especially next Sunday (July 15th) when "Supernatural" has it panel at Comic-Con, but here's your start.
      LG angelinchains

• Hm... nichts von dem, was Singer da verlauten lässt, vermittelt mir das Gefühl, dass da was Neues kommt, etwas Erfrischendes, das eine alte Show erneuern könnte. Schade, ich hätte aus diesem Spoiler rausbleiben sollen.
      Wie es scheint, verfährt man, wie schon gehabt: flashbacks, statt echt erzählter story, Aufwärmen der Heaven/Hell-Story, kein erkennbarer neuer roter Faden, und von den Urban Horrorstories der ersten Staffeln weiter die Orientierung hin zur Neuinterpretation religiöser Überlieferungen.

In Sachen Purgatory denke ich allerdings - was sollen wir vom Fegefeuer sehen? Action à la Rambo über mehrere Folgen? DAS ist auch keine Story, also möglicherweise flashbacks der richtige Weg. Ich hätte mir aber trotzdem die Chance für Sam gewünscht, aktiv Dean aus dieser Vorhölle retten zu können, wonach diese spoiler nicht klingen.
      Hoffentlich ändert sich wenigstens Eines - die Kampfes-Müdigkeit unserer Helden MUSS einer optimistischeren Stimmung weichen, die uns auch wieder Lust aufs Schauen macht...

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!