Castle

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Castle - Episode 3.22 - To Love and Die in L.A. - Synopsis & Promotional Photos

CASTLE - "To Love and Die in L.A." - While investigating the shooting death of her ex-partner in New York, Beckett comes to believe the suspect has fled to Los Angeles. Against orders, she travels to L.A., going renegade to track down the killer, with Castle unexpectedly along for the ride. As they dig deeper into the motives, they uncover a trail that leads from a rooftop pool in Hollywood to the sandy beach of Santa Monica. Along the way, they visit the set of the "Heat Wave" movie (based on Castle's book) and enlist the cast to help break the case. But as they get closer to apprehending the killer, Castle begins to wonder whether Beckett is out for justice -- or revenge -- on "Castle," MONDAY, MAY 2 (10:01-11:00 p.m. ET) on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/ADAM LARKEY) NATHAN FILLION

Promo Photos this way...

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • Castle!!!!! — Sharon
      Think you’ve heard all there is to hear about the finale? Think again. Whilst grilling executive producer Andrew Marlowe about the episode via email, the king of teases had this to say: “Part of the drama of how we’re ending the season hopefully will be all the speculation of how it will affect all our characters next season, especially Beckett and Castle now that, after the finale, so many more of their emotional cards will be on the table.” Considering the show’s track record for making the stone in my chest ache, this might be completely amazing.

Source: insidetv.ew.com
      LG angelinchains

• Castle is killing me with all the Beckett-Castle teasing. Something has to happen between them in the finale, right? — Erica
      ADAM: Something huge is going to happen. "Both characters lay their cards on their table," creator Andrew W. Marlowe tells us. "[They] come to an understanding about the issues that they're dealing with, the ways in which each of them were approaching the relationship." The catch? The powwow is necessitated by Beckett's obsession with her mother's case and the end result isn't very romantic. "At the end of the day she cares too much about this case to care about being protected," Marlowe says. "[She's] pretty much pushing everybody away."
      LG angelinchains

• I love, love the show Castle! But, was wondering if [they] went dark in the finale and if Castle’s father is the one behind Johanna Beckett’s death. I hope I am wrong! Love to the writers, crew and cast – Angie
      Of course executive producer Andrew Marlowe can’t answer your question completely. But he did explain the “dark” finale. “It was less of a decision to go dark and more of a decision to deal with Beckett’s mother’s murder, which of course makes her emotionally raw and means we have to take everything about the case very seriously. It always challenges the Beckett/Castle relationship in terms of drawing them together or pushing them apart.” And we all know those are the best ones! By the way, has anyone recovered from the awesomeness of that L.A. episode yet? Yeah, me neither. I was inconsolable.

Will the cliffhanger in the Castle finale center around the advancement (or lack thereof) of Castle and Beckett’s romantic relationship, as it did last season, or will it be more of a “life or death” cliffhanger considering there will be gunfire ringing out in the last few seconds? — Stephanie
      May I share a conversation?
      Me: So are we gonna be left on a cliffhanger for this season?
      Marlowe: Yes, we will.
      Me: And is it gonna be a relationship one or a case-related one?
      Marlowe: Both.

Does that double your anticipation, Steph?

Source: EW/spoilerTV.com
      LG angelinchains

• Season 3 Finale
      Spoiler anzeigen
      OMG grad gesehen und total sprachlos! WTF Captain *frust* WHY? Wie kommt man auf solch eine Wendung? Hab ja schon spekuliert, dass er gehen muss, jedoch so? Einfach nur OMG! Esposito und Rayen waren große klasse in der Folge - wie Esposito es nicht wahr haben wollte, dass es ihr Captain ist war toll. Und auch alle Kate-Castle Momente :love: *squeeee* Und das Ende war einfach nur *snüff* *cry* ... "I love you Kate" ... *cry*
      *Icon made by bel_perdente @ livejournal
    • ‘CASTLE’ : WHAT’S NEXT FOR BECKETT AND CASTLE?
      I’m still not over it. And I know I should be. If I was a more stable person, I might even be able to watch the airport hangar scene without crying. But you know what? I’m not. Stable is overrated. Overrated like waiting four months for new Castle. So when I interrupted Andrew Marlow’s Hawaiian vacation this week, I pressed for more about where Castle and Beckette might be headed. And from the sound of it? Next season is going to be just as good — if not better.

“I think [the finale] was a great way to chapter out on the early portion of the Beckett-Castle relationship and to transition us to an even more complex more mature aspect of their relationship as we move forward,” Marlow said. “I think that even though Castle is still kind of a charming, boyish man, we see an enormous amount of growth in him over the last three years towards a kind of maturity. It doesn’t mean he’s going to lose his boyish charm. It just means that he’s becoming more complex and interesting. The same with Beckett, a character who started off being relatively closed off.”

Marlow points to the scene in the finale where Montgomery tells Beckett that she “wasn’t having any fun” before Castle came along as an example of the kind of growth he likes to see from the pair. “We’ve really seen her start to open up to both Castle and to the audience, and there are more mysteries to mine in both of these characters, as there are in the secondary characters, but I think that this marks a new and different chapter in their relationship. We’re not looking to fundamentally change the show, we’re just looking to enhance it and make the experience even richer and more satisfying for the fans,” he said.

Source: spoilerTV.com
      LG angelinchains

• Castle - Season 3 - DVD Details revealed

Cast & Crew Commentaries

Commentaries on episodes A Deadly Affair (Writer Andrew Marlowe, Director Rob Bowman & cast member Nathan Fillion) & 3xk (Director Bill Roe, Exec Producer David Amann and cast members Seamus Dever & Jon Huertas)

Extras
      - Round table discussion “Murder They Wrote” with Castle cast member Nathan Fillion, best-selling author Michael Connelly and other well known mystery genre personalities.
      - Behind the scenes of the LA episode To Love and Die in LA featurette ”Castle Goes Hollywood”
      - Murder Board featurette
      - Bloopers
      - Deleted Scenes

Source: spoilerTV.com
      LG angelinchains

• Question: Now that the writers have returned to work on Castle, do you have any scoop? Any further tidbits on the new female captain you mentioned last week? —Cheryl
      Ausiello: According to some just-released character intel, the new boss lady cut her teeth in Internal Affairs and views the captain’s chair as nothing more than a stepping-stone to a bigger, more prominent job. She also has a rep for being a bit of a hard-ass to her co-workers, but she also has a fun and flirtatious side. Got casting tips? Hit the comments!

Source: tvonline.com
      LG angelinchains