True Blood Spoiler Season 6

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Question: I know it’s early, but any scoop on True Blood‘s Big Bad Bill in Season 6? —Tara
      Ausiello: Not so much scoop as an interesting quote from Stephen Moyer, leftover from my finale post mortem, about his investment in what viewers think of Bill. When I asked how he felt about Bill possibly inflicting physical harm on Sookie next season — perhaps even worse than the smackdown he gave Jessica in the penultimate S5 episode — Moyer said, “If that’s dramatically compelling and fun and great to watch, then so be it. That’s awesome.” He went on to say (and this is the part that got excised from the story), “One has to stop worrying about how one’s character is perceived. I think we all probably had a point in the series where you did worry about the public persona of our character. But I stopped worrying about that in Season 2. That’s not to say I don’t care. What I mean is you’re going to stop playing something authentically if you’re worried about how it’s going to be perceived.”
      Source:Tvline

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • TV Line: True Blood Exclusive: Rutger Hauer Joins Cast as Regular — What's His Connection to Sookie?

Rutger Hauer won’t be the only new face surfacing during Season 6 of HBO’s supernatural drama. The show is also casting the series regular role of Ben, an “ultra charming, ultra handsome” fella in his late 20s/early 30s who is magnetic to women and menfolk alike, all while using his Southern gentility to mask a dark, dark, darrrrrk side. Watch for Ben to cross paths with Sookie soon after his arrival. Until then, hit Comments with your casting ideas!
      Source: TV Line

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Nueva ()

• True Blood Spoiler Season 6

True Blood - Season 6 - New Series Regular being cast *Updated*

Update: 21:00 Here are some more details on the character.

The "True Blood" team is looking for a Caucasian actress in her early 20s to play Nicole Jannsen. A "do-gooder to the core" Nicole is naive, optimistic, and charming -- but her idealism is "ultimately vaguely idiotic and dangerous."

Nicole is a key member of a band of well-meaning liberal advocates. The gang models itself after the civil rights activist Freedom Riders of the 1960s, a group of progressive protesters who rode buses from state to state, challenging racial segregation and Jim Crow travel laws. The Freedom Riders were usually arrested, and fell victim to mob violence, Ku Klux Klan beatings, and cruel and unusual punishment in prison.

Don't expect a secret agenda from Nicole, who will appear as a new series regular character this season. "A true bleeding heart," Nicole is "not at all concerned with money; she's concerned with the common good and doing what's right ... Life hasn't beaten her down yet." If you're still not getting a clear picture, the casting call suggests that she went to Bryn Mawr College and drives an old Saab.

Source: Zap2IT

to forget who you are.
    • Question: Looking for some tidbits, morsels or anything on True Blood. I love your site and check it out daily. — Scotty Ausiello: Thanks, Scotty! This summer, Bon Temps’ vampire population will face something that’s potentially even more dangerous than the sun: Crate & Barrel! I’m sorry, I mean Creighton Burrell. Not only is the new regular character a morally murky politician — and the governor of Louisiana! — but he also has a major hate-on for fangers, owing to the fact that his wife ditched him with their daughter to be with one! RELATED | Meet Sookie’s New True Blood Love Interest!

Question: Any True Blood scoop? My fangs are starting to come out for lack of blood sugar — I mean, Season 6 info. — Ashley Ausiello: Sink those fangs into this, Ashley: When the show returns, we’ll be introduced to a cockeyed optimist named Nicole Jannsen who runs with a (no pun intended) pack of civil rights activists in the (pun intended) vein of the 1960s Freedom Riders. Unfortunately for the lot of ’em, their good intentions aren’t necessarily backed up by a whole lotta common sense.
      Source:tvline

to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()

• True Blood - Season 6 - Robert Patrick upped to Series Regular
      Three weeks after ABC opted not to give a back order to submarine drama Last Resort, the series co-star Robert Patrick has signed on a series regular on HBO’s vampire drama True Blood, playing Alcide’s (Joe Manganiello) father.

Source: Deadline

to forget who you are.
    • True Blood - Season 6 - Casting News - Arliss Howard get Series Regular Role

Arliss Howard (Rubicon, Medium) is joining the GBO drama’s forthcoming sixth season in the series regular role of Louisiana Governor Creighton Burrell, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The character is described as a good ol’ boy politician who has a major beef with vampires ever since his wife ran off with one, leaving him as a single father to their only daughter. Politically savvy and perhaps overly ambitious, Creighton tends to let his personal aspirations overshadow his humanity.

Source: TV Line

to forget who you are.
    • Question: Any chance Steve Newlin’s wife (played by your BFF Anna Camp) will make an appearance on True Blood this season? I kind of want to know what happened to her. —Pink
      Ausiello: You and Ms. Camp both. “There’s a lot of unfinished business,” the Mindy Project/Vegas actress maintains, adding that Sarah Newlin “is probably pissed” that her husband is now an out-and-proud gay man and vampire, thus making a mockery of the Fellowship of the Sun. “She wants to come back and make her presence known.” Camp, who at this time is (sadly) not scheduled to appear in the HBO drama’s upcoming Season 6, suspects that “Sarah’s been holding down the fort at the Fellowship. Maybe she has a baby now. I wish Sarah had a baby! She’s very good with children.”
      TvLine

to forget who you are.
    • Beginning in episode 6.06, there will be a new recurring vampire on True Blood named Wes! He was turned in the 1970s when he was in his mid 20's. His ethnicity isn't specified. He's sexy, smart, compassionate, protective, and plays the guitar. He's going to be involved in a love triangle with Jason and another vampire (hmmm... sounds like it could be Jessica, but the "other vampire" isn't named). Wes will be a strong recurring role in season 6 and a regular in season 7 - so we know he "survives" season 6 - and some rear nudity is involved.

Source: SpoilerTV

Judging from this casting call, they are definitely anticipating a seventh season … *thumps*
      LG angelinchains

• Question: I’ve been having major True Blood withdrawals! Any news for the upcoming season? —Victoria
      Ausiello: Triangle alert! Around the midpoint of Season 6, the show will introduce Wes, a sexy and deep-thinking vampire who’s smart, compassionate and (not sure how I feel about this next part) can play the freakin’ guitar. Picture the love child of Jim Morrison and Gary Clark. Now picture him coming between Jason and Jessica. tvline.com
      LG angelinchains

• Dreiecksbeziehung mit Jason und einem anderen Vampir? Hieß es nicht Jason könne niemals mit einem Vampir zusammen sein? *:)* Naja, der "Sexpegel" der Serie muss ja irgendwie aufrecht erhalten werden. Und Jason ist ja eh leicht zu beeinflussen.

Ich bin insbesondere auch darauf gespannt ob es tatsächlich eine 7. Staffel geben wird. Bisher hieß es doch, nach 6 ist Schluss?!
      Liebe Grüße, Tanja
      ">

Avatar & Sig by angel- Daaaanke für das tolle Set

Events 2017 / 2018:
      Dystopia / März 2017
      Medieval Fantasy Convention / August 2017
      Lunar Eclipse Reunion / Dezember 2017
      Dystopia 2 - April 2018

• Question: I know that Sookie is getting a new love interest on the upcoming season of True Blood, but is there any chance for some Eric-Sookie romance? I mean, last season they only had about 20 minutes on screen together! —Cynthia
      Ausiello: Can’t speak to a revived Eric-Sookie romance, but I can share this tidbit about Sookie’s new beau, Ben: The show is currently casting the roles of his mom and dad, both of whom will be seen via flashback.
      Source:TVLine

to forget who you are.
    • True Blood - Season 6 - Waiting Sucks - Alcide [VIDEO]

Bella: I've been loving your True Blood spoilers! Got anymore?
      Do you remember when Anna Camp's character paid a sexy visit to Jason Stackhouse while he was in the tub? Ahhh, memories. Anyway, Camp told us that in the upcoming season of T.B. "we're going to see a lot more" of that kind of stuff! Huzzah! "Everybody gets really, really naked," she previews. "But that's what the show is, and that's HBO, and I love that kind of stuff." So do we, Ms. Camp. So do we.
      Source:E!Online

to forget who you are.