Sleepy Hollow

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ich habe bis lang alle Folgen gesehen und mir gefällt es immer besser, obwohl ich die Serie gleich von Anfang an mochte....
      Die nehmen immer mehr Fahrt auf und der Plot nimmt an Dichte zu! Es wird immer übernatürlicher, was ich ja gut finde! *thumps*
      Und ich mag den Ichabold Crane unheimlich, weil der so ne sympathische Art an sich hat und versucht, zwischen Abbey und ihrer Schwester zu vermitteln. Gut finde ich auch diese kleinen Stolpersteine bei ihm, wenn er versucht, sich in der heutigen Welt zurecht zu finden. Letztes Mal hat er sich tierisch über den Coffee-to-go-Preis und die Steuer darauf aufgeregt, dieses Mal war die Szene im Auto einfach nur genial, wo er mit der technischen Hotline gesprochen hat und die weibliche Stimme so ergriffen war.... gut finde ich daran, dass sie es mit solchen Dingen nicht übertreiben und Slapstick daraus wird!
      Also immer noch: alle Daumen hoch und schwerste Empfehlung, die Serie zu gucken!!!! *thumps* :love: *thumps*

*and sometimes I feel that I should go and play with the thunder*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Samm ()

• Sleepy Hollow Reveals Major Game Changer

Tom Mison and Nicole Beharie

The premise of Sleepy Hollow is absurd, but thanks to its cheeky sense of humor and some genuinely creepy monsters, the freshmen drama has become the breakout hit of the season.

"The key to this world is, if you keep it grounded in this emotional reality it'll feel authentic, but it has to be funny," executive producer Alex Kurtzman said at New York Comic-Con on Sunday. "We know how crazy our show is going to be. We know we are one molecule away from insane every second and that's the balance that were constantly holding."

To combat any potential schtick-iness in Ichabod's (Tom Mison) fish-out-of-water befuddlement, producers explained they avoid playing his confusion as a joke, a practice best exemplified when Ichabod has a sincerely heartfelt conversation with his NorthStar savior, Yolanda. "When you get really, really nice moments like that, the flouncing tart in me just wants to ham it up," Mison said. "That's the biggest challenge. Not indulging myself too much in the very, very funny scripts that we're given."

While the actor said he hopes Yolanda will return, Kurtzman and co-creator Len Wiseman quickly dashed his dreams. Even without Yolanda, Ichabod already has his hands full juggling two women: his witch wife Katrina (Katia Winter) and his modern day partner Abbie (Nicole Beharie). "There is undoubtedly a connection with Lt. Abbie Mills," Mison teased of the fan-favorite pairing. "But then there's always in the back of his head, 'Oh my god. I have a wife and she's a witch and I'm going to be in so much trouble."

Fall TV Popularity Contest: Vote for your favorite new shows

Exclusive footage shown at NYCC revealed that Ichabod's two leading ladies will have to team up to try and save him from a new evil in the Nov. 4 episode. After a hilarious trip to a local baseball game, Ichabod's day takes a turn for the worse when he's abducted. Katrina then makes a surprising visit to Abbie, warning that the Headless Horseman is returning to Sleepy Hollow that night and only Ichabod can stop him.

Katrina also dropped the game-changing revelation that she's found a way to reverse the spell she put on her husband, which bound his life to the Horseman's: Ichabod simply has to be sanctified by a Sin-Eater (to be played by recurring guest-star John Noble). While that sounds all fine and dandy, we have a feeling getting sanctified will be harder than it sounds.

What do you think a Sin-Eater is? Do you like Abbie and Katrina teaming up?

Sleepy Hollow airs Mondays at 9/8c on Fox.
      Source:TVGuide

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • via tvline.com

SLEEPY HOLLOW

Monday, Nov. 4 at 9/8c: “Sin Eaters”
      Spoiler anzeigen
      When Ichabod Crane goes missing, his wife, Katrina appears to Lt. Abbie Mills in a vision warning her that the Headless Horseman will return to Sleepy Hollow by nightfall. A frantic Abbie seeks help from the mysterious Henry Parrish (Fringe‘s John Noble) in order to rescue Ichabod. Meanwhile, an encounter from Ichabod’s past weighs heavily on him, and details from Ichabod and Katrina’s very first encounter are revealed.

Monday, Nov. 11: “The Midnight Ride”
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Abbie and Ichabod must find hidden clues to thwart the evil in Sleepy Hollow and Abbie gets an unexpected visit from the enigmatic Andy Brooks.

Monday, Nov. 18 “Into Darkness”
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ichabod, Abbie, Captain Irving and Jenny join forces and face the Headless Horseman. While staring down this nemesis, Ichabod is shocked by game-changing information about the Horseman’s true motive.

Monday, Nov. 25 “Sanctuary”
      Spoiler anzeigen
      When Ichabod and Abbie investigate a missing persons case, the search leads to a colonial-era house which holds secrets from Ichabod’s past… and unleashes a long-dormant evil.
      LG angelinchains

• Ein tolle neue Serie! Ich hab die ersten 5 Folgen in einem Rutsch geschaut und bin total begeistert. Düster und spannend, gruselig, witzig und ein wenig verrückt. Hexen, die 4 Reiter der Apokalypse, Roanoke und purgatory - viele bekannte Dinge, aber neu aufbereitet.

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • THE FIGHT AGAINST EVIL CONTINUES ON AN ALL-NEW "SLEEPY HOLLOW" MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11, ON FOX

Spoiler anzeigen
      Abbie and Ichabod must find hidden clues to thwart the evil in Sleepy Hollow and Abbie gets an unexpected visit from the enigmatic Andy Brooks (guest star John Cho) in the all-new "The Midnight Ride" episode of SLEEPY HOLLOW airing Monday, Nov. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SLH-107) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Tom Mison as Ichabod Crane; Nicole Beharie as Lieutenant Abbie Mills; Orlando Jones as Captain Frank Irving; Katia Winter as Katrina Crane

Guest Cast: John Cho as Andy Brooks

Episode Stills here
      LG angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• Sleepy Hollow Preview: Fringe's John Noble Wants You to Know He's Not Playing Walter

This week, John Noble makes his debut on a Fox supernatural drama. His character: a mysterious, reclusive man who possesses special talents that make him a highly sought-after asset.
      Sound familiar?
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Though they may seem similar on the surface, Noble’s Sleepy Hollow character Henry Parrish is “not going to be like Walter,” the actor says, chuckling as he name-checks his beloved Fringe alter ego. “Walter was one of a kind.”
      Noble’s portrayal of the eccentric genius – a gig he held for five seasons – likely is also the reason that Fringe executive producers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman wanted the Australian actor to be part of their new supernatural hit.
      “These writers know me. I guess that’s why they rang and asked if I would do it,” he says, adding that he’d just seen (and been highly impressed by) the pilot when the call came.
      Monday’s episode (9/8c) introduces Noble as a sin-eater, someone with the ability to absorb another person’s wrongdoings and thereby “sanctify” them – which accounts for why the actor describes Henry as “mysterious and kind of sad, in a way… Historically, sin-eaters were people that were socially ostracized. No one would have anything to do with them, except when they were called upon to eat sins.”
      When Ichabod goes missing, a mystical tip-off sends Abbie to Henry for help — and the lieutenant is determined to pull the sin-eater out of retirement.
      Though Parrish is unwilling to aid the time-traveling at first, he soon realizes that “all of this was predestined, to a degree,” Noble notes.
      Which is why we’ll see Henry at least three more times this season – Noble’s next episode has “a terrific script,” he says enthusiastically – and why the actor is happy to announce that he’ll be back in Season 2.
      After all, out-of-this-world fare like Hollow is “the stuff I love doing,” he says.
      Source:TVLine

Sleepy Hollow - Episode 1.06 - The Sin Eater - 4 Sneak Peeks

to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()

• ‘SLEEPY HOLLOW’ BOSS ON ‘ICABBIE’

Spoiler anzeigen
      Ichabod and Abbie: To ‘ship or not to ‘ship; that is the question.

The easy answer? Do what you want, because overall, they’re friends first, according to EP/showrunner Mark Goffman. “I think it’s important that Abbie and Crane have a connection. I think it’s important that they become friends,” he says, “but at the same time, it’s a very uneasy friendship, because also dramatically, you need to realize that they come from very different worlds. They’re together through fate, and because they have an important mission that they have to go through together.”

Also, there’s that little issue of the fact that HE’S A MARRIED MAN, people. In fact, last night’s episode — where we saw the first time Ichabod met Katrina — was an important piece of understanding their connection. “That instant, immediate spark between them, that there was a connection well beyond the physical — that she really played a role in his turn, and bringing out the best in him. I think that’s important,” he says.

A few more tidbits:
      + Goffman loved Ichabod’s thoughts on plastic as much as I did, and there’s more great “Ichabod meets 2013″ moments ahead. In fact, in an upcoming episode, he’s going to learn about Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemmings.
      + John Noble’s debut last night was awesome and we haven’t seen the last of him. “He’ll be playing an arc over the rest of the season,” says Goffman. “We’ll find out his fate too. Every character in every show in this season has meaning, and the fates of the characters are highly intertwined.”
      + Tom Mison is a man of many talents, and in an upcoming episode, we get to see another: sword fighting! ”We just shot a couple days ago a duel that he did. The man is a swordsman,” says Goffman. “It’s going to be really fun. That episode will air in November.”

Source:EW

to forget who you are.
    • Die letzte Folge war wieder mal gut, ich finde es toll, dass Abbies und Ichabolds Relationship jetzt wächst und es dichter wird, alles andere wäre auch schade, denn die beiden haben wirklich 'ne Chemie, soviel steht fest!
      Macht echt Spaß, die Serie zu gucken, das hätte ich vorher nie gedacht! *thumps* :love:

• Ich bin echt begeistert von SH, was ich überhaupt nicht erwartet hatte! Die Serie reiht sich bei meinen laufenden faves direkt hinter SPN und Beauty & the Beast ein. Die letzte Folge war unheimlich gut, spannend, anrührend. Passiert mir eher selten, dass ich echt zu Tränen gerührt bin, meist nur bei SPN, aber Abbie und Ichabod haben das gestern auch geschafft. Überhaupt finde ich Tom Mison genial in dieser Rolle, ungeheuer intensiv mit einem Hang zum staubtrockenen one-liner, genau das Richtige für mich.
      Ich hab mich auch gefreut, John Noble wiederzusehen. Schöner Auftritt...

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • Nee, nee, das hatte ich auch nicht erwartet, noch so eine tolle neue Serie zu finden. Bei mir ist sie auch ganz, ganz weit weit oben vertreten und ich freue mich auf jede neue Folge.
      Jiph, die Folge gestern war echt toll, ich hatte auch fast Pippi in den Augen zum Schluss hin. Der Tom Mison ist wirklich sehr gut in der Rolle, ich liebe ja seinen Akzent und seine Stimme! :love: *faint* Und ich finde die Serie auch gut geschrieben, baut alles irgendwie aufeinanader auf und der Plot zieht sich wie ein roter Faden durch die Folgen! Für mich ein echter Überraschungserfolg, aber ich bin sooo froh, damit angefangen zu haben!