Grey's Anatomy

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Grey's Anatomy - Callie and Arizona to marry in May

On Grey's Anatomy, wedding bells will be ringing.

Following the heartbreak of the chaotic musical episode, Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) will get married in an outdoor ceremony officiated by Bailey (Chandra Wilson, also the episode's director).

"I didn't know if they were going to make it through that," Ramirez says. "But I think that through the writing of Arizona's character, who just continues to fight for what she wants, the persistence pays off. At the end of the day, Callie realizes who she is and the life that she's chosen with Arizona is worth fighting for."

As for Arizona quickly coming around to understanding the tri-parenting arrangement, Capshaw attributes that to "the love that's there between them."

"Probably the baby did hurry things along a little bit, but the question that Arizona asks Callie about getting married is born, pun intended, out of not knowing what her place is and not feeling legitimate. Because Arizona is the one that saves the baby, I think that legitimizes them more than anything, but who doesn't like a good wedding?"

Executive producer Shonda Rhimes says she was "excited" about portraying a same-sex marriage on television and "dealing with the fact that it's not legal and it's not necessarily recognized by a church or by the state."

"We wanted to deal with that in a way that felt relevant and real, but also allow them a really magical wedding," she says.

"It's incredibly positive," Capshaw adds. "The whole thing that I like about the episode is that it's not politicized. It's about two people falling in love and taking the step that solidifies and legitimizes them in their minds and community."

The episode will be jam-packed, Capshaw continues. "It takes us from soup to nuts, as far as the wedding goes. Teddy and Arizona have a conversation where she says, 'You're the calmest bride I've ever seen.' It's like, yeah, we go from a makeshift rehearsal dinner to brideapalooza in 42 minutes! There's a lot that happens."

Also appearing in the episode: the families of the two doctors. Judith Ivey and Denis Arndt come on as Barbara and Col. Robbins, parents to Arizona, while Hector Elizondo will return as Carlos Torres and Gina Gallego will play Callie's mother.

"There has been a lot of family conflict that's come up for Callie," Ramirez says, recalling when Callie's father brought a priest to Seattle Grace to encourage her to date men before agreeing to a truce. "When you look at the bigger picture, I know that there are some folks out there who will really appreciate seeing how all of this develops with the wedding, and seeing how one or two particular characters deal with family members who may not really accept what you're choosing."

The Grey's Anatomy wedding will air Thursday, May 5 at 9/8c on ABC.

source

Ich hasse jegliche Musical-Folgen. Wenn ich Gesinge hören wollte, würde ich ein Musical gucken. Aber ich gucke TV, meine Serien, und diese Vermischung von Genres kotzt mich an. Das war schon bei Buffy für mich ein absoluter Tiefpunkt...

What the hell?! I mean, normal people, they see a monster, and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we -- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh?
      Or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We...are insane!
    • HAch, ich mag sie... sie ist irgendwie so süß und witzig =)

Und um ehrlich zu sein, glaube ich nciht, dass die serie zusammenbricht, wenn die gehen... Ich mein MerDer haben viele Fans, aber naja.. also
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ende von Season 7 fangen die wieder an wie die letzten Staffeln und ich glaube, dass das auf DAuer wieder nervt! Zumindest Derek scheint sich NULL entwickelt zu haben! Bei MEredith ist das was anderes... aber naja... wir hätten ja noch den Rest des Cast!

~aus dem Battle mit Nessa~
    • I know it's early for Grey's Anatomy scoop, but do you know what's going to happen to Alex and Meredith in Season 8? — Alison
      Spoiler anzeigen
      NATALIE: Alex will be in a heap of new trouble when Grey's returns in the fall — and not just with Meredith. Alex is very much persona non grata this season after snitching on Meredith for her unethical decision to mess with the Alzheimer's clinical trial. Anyone else think he might be stuck with permanent scut duty?

Source: spoilerTV.com
      LG angelinchains

• Also ich hab die Folge schon gesehen und muss sagen:

Spoiler anzeigen
      Ich fand sie ja nicht total furchtbar, es gab schon schlechtere Folgen, aber zu meinen Fav wird sie auch nciht! Ich fand Sara, Chandra und Chyler haben echt gute Stimmen... ich war total überrascht, aber ich finde auch, dass sie sich das hätten sparen können! Ich fand die Story echt gut und hätte die gern normal gesehen! Deswegen fand ich die Folge auch nciht total furchtbar!

~aus dem Battle mit Nessa~
    • Question: I’m looking for some Grey’s Anatomy gossip! Please give me some good (hopefully amazing) Mark and Lexie scoop. —Amy
      Ausiello: This is pretty much as good as it gets: Shonda Rhimes tells me that they’re far from over — despite the fact that last season ended with Mark endorsing Lexie’s romance with Jackson. “It’s going to [remain] a viable triangle,” reveals the Grey’s boss. “Mark is trying to move on from Lexie, but there’s inherent comedy there, especially as Jackson tries to pursue a career in plastics” — aka Mark’s specialty.

Source: tvline.com
      LG angelinchains

• Question: Will Alex be forgiven for what he did to Meredith in the Grey’s Anatomy finale? —Dawud
      Ausiello: As Justin Chambers sees it, that’s one wound that will not be easily healed. “What he did was wrong,” he tells me. “It was really uncool. There’s nothing worse than a rat fink.” Ironically, the Jesus Juice he was under the influence of may prove to be his savior. “The alcohol had a lot to do with it,” Chambers reasons. “That’s the only thing that’s making me go, ‘OK, we all make mistakes. We do stupid things when we drink.’ But still, that’s a hard one to get past.”

Question: Any news on the romantic front for Grey’s Anatomy‘s poor Alex now that yet another girlfriend has fled the scene? —Kelly
      Ausiello: I’m guessing he’ll dip his toe back in the dating pool again at some point this season, but if you ask me it’s an exercise in futility. There’s only one woman for Alex, and her name’s Izzie. And I think Chambers will back me up on this. “They were the real deal — or as much as a real deal can be on Grey’s Anatomy,” Chambers concurs. “That was the love of his life.” Amid talk that the show may be heading into the homestretch, Chambers admits he “would love” to see Katherine Heigl return to give their storyline closure. “Heigl is so fun,” he raves. “She is one of the funnest people I’ve ever worked with. She really is a special gal. I would love to have her back. Maybe we will before the season ends.”

Question: I’m on the look for a scoop on Grey’s Anatomy. Can you give me any gossip on Cristina and Owen’s future? —Bonnie
      Ausiello: This sort of pertains to them: Kevin McKidd will step behind the camera again to helm this season’s sixth episode. And unlike his last directorial effort, this episode won’t be Owen-lite. “I know that I’m going to be in it a lot more than I was when I first directed,” he says. “I was only in one scene in the first one; I’m going to be in this one a lot more.”

Question: Any scoop about Teddy and Henry’s relationship on Grey’s Anatomy? Is Scott Foley sticking around for a while? —Cynthia
      Ausiello: He’s around for “a decent amount of time,” confirms series creator Shonda Rhimes. “We’d keep him around forever if we could.” As would Teddy. “We start out [the season] where they’re really madly in love,” reveals Kim Raver. “They’re really very, very close right now. I definitely think for Teddy, Henry completes who she is and what she needs.” And the best part? He likes her back! “The great thing is that it’s reciprocated,” Raver adds. “It’s sort of the first time [that's happened for her]. It’s a really big deal. ”

Source: tvline.com

Since the Grey's Anatomy residents are now taking on solo surgeries, how will Alex handle that? — Pearl
      NATALIE: Alex was never great with solo surgeries (see: the elevator power outage of Season 2), but his status as a social pariah may actually work in his favor. "I think he's going to apply himself a lot more this year because he's not going to have a personal life," Justin Chambers says. "He's done with the relationship thing for a while, with what happened with Lucy. No one wants to talk to him because he's a rat, so he's going to concentrate on being a better doctor."

Source:tvguide.com
      LG angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()