Angepinnt Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers

Mit der weiteren Nutzung unserer Webseite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies verwenden um Ihnen die Nutzerfreundlichkeit dieser Webseite zu verbessern. Weitere Informationen zum Datenschutz finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung

• The Creation Entertainment's "Salute to Supernatural" this past weekend was held in Burbank, CA where many of the fan favorite series' cast and recurring stars attended. AfterBuzz TV’s Supernatural after show hosts, Tom Connolly, Lyndsey Wegner, Katie Campbell and Mikaela Phillips attended the Supernatural convention and interviewed some of the show’s cast such as, the ‘King of Hell’ himself Crowley (Mark Sheppard), Castiel (Misha Collins), Cain (Timothy Omundson), young John Winchester (Matt Cohen) and Gadreel (Tahmoh Penikett).

While rumors have been circulating and Supernatural fans have been speculating the return of Cain this season, played by actor Timothy Omundson, it wasn’t until Omundson’s one on one interview with host Connolly that he revealed fans can expect to see him return to screens as Cain in episode 14 of Supernatural this season. The title for this episode has yet to be released, fueling fan curiosity even more to the episode’s upcoming plot and storyline. Fans can also expect to catch Omundson on ABC’s four week comedy extravaganza, ‘Galavant' which begins airing January 4th 2015.

Hosts Campbell and Phillips interviewed British actor Mark Sheppard. Sheppard, renowned for his work in other series such as 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Leverage' and 'Warehouse 13', had a few things to say about Supernatural's season 10. When asked about the Crowley and Dean ‘bromance’ Mark said, “I don’t know if any relationship is over, until Crowley says it’s over.” Sheppard also went on to credit the wonderful writers of Supernatural for creating these storylines that they get to act.

SOURCE

• angelinchains schrieb:

While rumors have been circulating and Supernatural fans have been speculating the return of Cain this season, played by actor Timothy Omundson, it wasn’t until Omundson’s one on one interview with host Connolly that he revealed fans can expect to see him return to screens as Cain in episode 14 of Supernatural this season. The title for this episode has yet to be released, fueling fan curiosity even more to the episode’s upcoming plot and storyline.

Hmmm. Läuft das jetzt auf Deans Versprechen hinaus, Cain zu töten? Oder will er einfach das MoC wiederhaben? *?(*

angelinchains schrieb:

Hosts Campbell and Phillips interviewed British actor Mark Sheppard. Sheppard, renowned for his work in other series such as 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Leverage' and 'Warehouse 13', had a few things to say about Supernatural's season 10. When asked about the Crowley and Dean ‘bromance’ Mark said, “I don’t know if any relationship is over, until Crowley says it’s over.” Sheppard also went on to credit the wonderful writers of Supernatural for creating these storylines that they get to act.

Noooooo, :rolleyes: :rolleyes: nach Destiel das gleiche Online Gezicke mit Dean/Crowley ? *frust* Einige Shipper könnten das jetzt als Aufforderung genommen haben........ *shock*
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains
    • War ja sowas von aufgelegt, dass wir jetzt auch noch Deanley bekommen, oder? Deancro hört sich für mich zu sehr nach Samcro also Sons of Anarchy an, LOL

Nach Deans overkill in der letzten Folge befürchte ich, dass da seine MoC Sucht wieder durchbricht und er erneut anfängt nach dem Blade zu gieren. Viele Folgen bleiben dann aber nicht mehr, bedenkt man, dass da wieder etliche Filler dazwischen sein werden. Hätte mir schon erhofft Cain früher in der Staffel zu sehen. *seufz*
    • Misha Collins: 'Supernatural' Actor Teases Castiel Storyline In Mid-Season Finale Episode

For the "Supernatural" fans who are wondering what Castiel's storyline will be in the upcoming episodes of season 10, actor Misha Collins teased some details on what his angel character will be up to particularly in the mid-season finale episode. The 40-year-old CW star hinted that his character's upcoming storyline will involve his vessel's daughter, Claire, his angelic grace and Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles).

During a SheKnows interview at the "Supernatural" convention in California, actor Misha Collins teased that Claire, the daughter of Castiel's vessel named Jimmy Novak will have a major role in the mid-season finale episode. Fans can recall that Castiel's initial vessel was Claire but her father, Jimmy Novak, did not want his daughter to suffer so he begged the angel to take his body instead.

"It's going to be a great little arc. I don't even know how little the arc is or how big it is. We, so far, are doing two episodes that focus [on Claire.] It's the midseason finale and midseason premiere," Collins teased. The actor further revealed that the focus on the two episodes will be on the father-daughter relationship.

Another issue that is expected to be dealt with in the upcoming episodes of "Supernatural" Season 10 is Castiel's angelic grace. In episode 3 titled "Soul Survivor," Castiel was already weak and dying but Crowley (Mark Sheppard) stopped rogue angel Adina's attack and fed her angel grace to Castiel to revive his strength.

However, Misha Collins thinks that it is currently not a big issue because his new, surrogate grace is doing just fine. According to the actor, the big issue at the moment is on Dean Winchester and the Mark of Cain. "We're more focused on removing the Mark from Dean, because that is posing a problem for Dean," Collins teased.

Castiel was last seen in "Supernatural" Season 10, episode 7 titled "Girls, Girls, Girls" searching about his vessel Jimmy Novak on the Internet after angel Hannah decided to let go of her vessel Caroline so she can go back to her husband. The fans will find out if the angel locates the family that Jimmy Novak left behind in the next episode titled "Hibbing 911."

In an Examiner report, the synopsis of the next episode is focused on the return of Sheriff Jody Mills (Kim Rhodes) and Sheriff Donna Hanscum (Briana Buckmaster). According to the episode synopsis, Jody and Donna cross paths at a mandatory sheriff's retreat and they stumble upon the mysterious case of a found body with just strings of meat and skin hanging off the bones.

Sheriff Mills knows that it is not an animal attack so she calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean Winchester to help in the investigation. "Supernatural" Season 10 is scheduled to return with episode 8 titled "Hibbing 911" on Tuesday night, Dec. 2, at 9/8c on the CW Network.

source ibitimes.com
    • Supernatural's Ruth Connell Talks Rowena and Crowley's Family Reunion

After her less-than-pretty first interaction with Sam and Dean, Supernatural‘s new witch, Rowena, isn’t itching to get close to the hunters again.

“I like to keep my healthy distance, if possible,” her portrayer Ruth Connell says with a laugh.

That might be easier said than done now that Rowena has been captured by one of the duo’s biggest frenemies, Crowley, who also happens to be her son!

Needless to say, Tuesday’s episode (The CW, 9/8c) is going to feature one “complicated” reconciliation, with mother and child very much “cut from the same cloth,” the actress previews below.

TVLINE | It took Crowley a minute or two to register that you were his mother. Is there a reason for that? Is she in a different body?
      He’s not in the same body. I don’t recognize him. It’s a coincidence that I turned up at the same place, at the same time, and interfered with what’s going on with him… There’s a moment when I say, “Wee boy,” and there’s something about him that’s making me go, “Oh. What’s this?” He’s just staring at me with an open mouth. So Crowley recognizes me because, obviously, I have not changed in 400 years or however long it’s been.

TVLINE | Do they address how she has survived for hundreds of years?
      I’m a very powerful witch. I imagine I’ve got some amazing rejuvenating spell. [Laughs] Just wiping the years away. Keeping the years at bay.

TVLINE | So when she’s mouthing off to him, she’s mouthing off to the King of Hell, rather than her family.
      I’m mouthing off to the guy who’s responsible for me being captured and tortured. It’s one of the traits of Rowena — when her back’s up against the wall, she’s going to come fighting and challenging. She’s not going to apologize or simper or whimper or beg for mercy. She’s like her son, in a way. So yeah, she’s provoking him in that moment. It’ll be interesting to see the conversation after the moment he says, “Mother.” [Laughs] You’ll get more information on Tuesday. You’ll see how their relationship unfolds.

TVLINE | What was their relationship like in the past? It was pretty telling that Crowley looked scared and horrified when he realized who he was staring at.
      You’d be pretty shocked if you saw your closest relative [who] you hadn’t seen for a few hundred years, and they turn up in a complete wreck in front of you. I don’t want to give away too much about the episode, but it’s definitely not a simple relationship. There are many layers to the relationship between Crowley and his mom.

TVLINE | A lot of time has passed since they last saw each other. Will that only serve to intensify the complications? Or will we see a different dynamic from what they used to have?
      There’s a lot of water under the bridge. But, in essence, that’s the fun of it. You know what it’s like with your own parents or relatives. No matter how accomplished you are in the world, when you go home, you’re still the daughter. You become the teenager again. It’ll be interesting to see what aspects of Crowley come out in the presence of his mom. We’re all slightly reduced back to our childhoods when we are with our parents.

Supernatural Season 10 SpoilersTVLINE | Is she still trying to build a coven going forward?
      You’ve hit on a very sore spot. [Laughs] The idea of covens, we see how important it is to Rowena and what she’s trying to do, maybe what she’s lost and what she’s trying to gain.

TVLINE | Is it about power? Or is she maybe trying to build a family/support system for herself?
      We’ve all got lots of internal reasons for doing stuff. And you’re asking a really brilliant question because it speaks to the essence of Rowena. There can be more than one reason why you want to do something. It might seem that it has to do with power, and deep down, there’s probably a very sensitive, human need underneath it as to why somebody might want to belong or have their space in the world.

TVLINE | In the photos for this week’s episode, it looks like Crowley’s got the upperhand. Rowena’s chained up and a little worse for wear. Is it really a one-sided fight?
      Rowena is her son’s mother. It’ll take more than chains… Rowena uses her wits. If anyone would know a way around Crowley, it would be Rowena.

TVLINE | Do you also cross paths with the Winchesters in this episode? Or are your scenes mainly with Mark Sheppard?
      I’m not sure how much I can say about that. I spent a lot of time on set with Mark, which was amazing. I love working with Mark Sheppard. He’s really taken me under his wing. He’s wonderful. I came across the Winchesters in my first speaking episode, Episode 7, and it remains to be seen how much trouble I can cause for them long term. With perhaps long term, there’s more involvement.

Source
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von Huntress ()

• via TVLINE.COM

Supernatural fans need some scoop on Dean, please! —Luann Witchy Rowena didn’t come into contact with the hunter in the fall finale, but that could soon change given her son Crowley’s connection to Dean. “I think most mothers like to interfere in their children’s business,” her portrayer Ruth Connell says. “So Rowena gets to do that in the episodes to come.”
    • After the fall finale's blood bath, the Mark of Cain promises to be an even bigger issue than ever for Dean. Maybe Cain, himself, can help with that when Timothy Omundson (Psych) reprises his role? Also, Felicia Day's Charlie returns from Oz "under precarious circumstances," co-executive producer Robbie Thompson previews. "She's brought something back that's very dangerous. She teams up with the boys to track that dangerous thing down and hunt with them, basically." Adds EP Robert Singer: "Let's just say that it's a Charlie we haven't seen before." Meanwhile, Rowena will continue to meddle in her son Crowley's business. RETURN DATE: Tuesday, Jan. 20 at 9/8c (The CW) via TVline.com
    • Also ich mochte Cole, auch wenn es mir schleierhaft ist, warum sie einen Schauspieler Ende 30 für eine Rolle eines 25-jährigen gecastet haben *?(* . Außerdem habe ich nicht verstanden, daß Carver und Co im Sommer so einen derartigen Terz um Cole gemacht haben und er dann nur relativ kurz aufgetaucht ist, Sam verprügelt hat, von Dean verprügelt wurde und dann nach einer kleinen Konfrontation mit Dean erstmal wieder sang- und klanglos verschwunden ist.

Vielleicht liegt's auch daran, daß mich damals die Szene zwischen Sam und Cole, als Cole Sam gekidnapped und gefoltert hat, um rauszukriegen wo Dean ist, total mitgenommen hat. Ich kann mich noch daran erinnern, daß ich mich hier auf der Couch an meinem Laptop festgekrallt habe und fast mit geschrien habe. Umso enttäuschter war ich dann, als sie mit Cole nichts großartiges angestellt haben. Er versucht jahrelang den Mann zu finden, der seinen Vater getötet hat und dann reicht eine kleine Ansprache von Dean einfach so aus? Alles klar!

Insofern freut es mich, daß er nochmal zurückkommt. Vielleicht machen sie ja noch was daraus.
    • Graysa schrieb:

Also ich mochte Cole, auch wenn es mir schleierhaft ist, warum sie einen Schauspieler Ende 30 für eine Rolle eines 25-jährigen gecastet haben *?(* .
      DAS war für mich auch das seltsamste an der ganzen Cole-Story! Ich find der Schauspieler sieht einfach zu alt aus. Ich hab mich am Anfang der Story total gewundert warum jemand der Beef mit Dean hat (von dem Sam nichts weiß) jetzt auf einmal in Staffel 10 auftaucht. Das musste ja i-wann passiert sein als Sam nicht da war, und es erschien mir völlig unlogisch das jemand der ein Problem mit Dean hat seit der Sam-Stanford-Zeit so lange auf Rache wartet. Und wann es sonst passiert sein soll war mir auch schleierhaft, Sam & Dean waren ja so gut wie immer zusammen und es war ja auch immer Dean der mal länger "nicht da war" (Hölle, Purgatory).
      Als dann die Rückblende kam mit Cole als Kind hat das zwar von der Story her Sinn gemacht, aber Cole sieht einfach viel, viiiel zu alt aus um da noch ein Kind gewesen zu sein während Dean sich praktisch nicht veränder hat. Ein jünger aussehender Schauspieler wäre da einfach passender.