Angepinnt Supernatural Season 11 - Spoiler

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Supernatural Season 11 - Spoiler

Question: Any Supernatural spoilers? —Erica
      Ausiello: The Jensen Ackles-helmed Season 11 premiere* is titled “The Bad Seed” and now I know why: It marks the introduction of Amara, a femme fatale in her late 20s who possesses an acid tongue and a seductive beauty. The fearmonger is new to Earth and is so not impressed with the place. That doesn’t stop her from sticking around; she’s set to recur throughout the season. Not-So-Crazy-Theory: When The Darkness was released in the finale, this badass came with it. (*Even though the installment is numbered 1101, Supernatural episodes regularly air out of order — meaning, it could be the second or third ep of the season.) via tvline.com
      LG angelinchains

• Hmmm, vermutlich manifestiert sich "The Darkness" in der Dame, hoffentlich nicht zu Bösewichtstereotyp....aber an Abbadon wird sie sich schon messen lassen müssen. *seufz*

Wenn man sich mögliche Bedeutungen des Namens "Amara" anschaut, bin ich auf die Besetzung gespannt:

arabisch: Ewige Schönheit
      biblisch: von Gott gesegnet
      griechisch: ewig
      lateinisch: immerwährend
      nigeriansch: Wunder Gottes
      sanskrit: unsterblich
      spanisch: unvergänglich

In Rumänien (!!) gibt es einen See, eine Stadt und ein Dorf mit dem Namen.
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von Huntress ()

• SDCC Panel - Wie geht es weiter in Season 11? via tvguide.com

The fans packed Comic-Con's biggest room on Sunday morning to see what Supernaturalstars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles, Misha Collins, Mark A. Sheppard, showrunner Jeremy Carver and writer Andrew Dabb could say about having passed the 10-year milestone. What's next after 10 years of hunting demons, losing friends, dying and resurrecting, almost eating pie and driving the Impala?

Going into Season 11, the show will have to address the issues from the finale. Dean Winchester (Ackles) finally got the Mark of Cain removed, but unfortunately that unleashed the Darkness, an evil that existed before God created the world. Both Dean and his brother (and the Impala) were engulfed in the Darkness' smoky tendrils and weird electricity when we saw them last. Also, Castiel (Collins) had that "attack dog spell" on him and was going after Crowley (Sheppard).

Here's what we learned from the panel:

What came before The panel started with a retrospective of the first 10 seasons in honor of last year's 200th episode. It's epic, it's rock-'n'-roll and hilarious all at once. It's so fun that it almost makes us like Nickelback. Almost.
      The Season 11 plan Carver said, "This year we are going back to a little bit more of an epic feel with a Big Bad with a quest for the brothers to unite on.... [the Darkness] is a pre-Biblical story that has never been told." Padalecki added, "I think we'll beat it because we're not the Lose-chesters." Rimshot. Ackles, perhaps learning how that joke failed, answered more seriously, "What I like about where we're going is the brothers are united... we're back to normal, so to speak, and we have a common target. I'm excited to get back to that original format."
      Dean and Castiel Their relationship is "of course" flourishing this year. But why has Castiel never really bro'd up with Sam? Collins explained that "the height difference is too jarring."

Fan favorites Carver confirms that a few fan-favorite characters will return, but they're "coming back in a surprise way." From the shouts in the crowd, Charlie (Felicia Day) is the No. 1 person the audience would want to return. Of course she died last season, but this is Supernatural after all . We've seen the dead rise before!

Ackles in charge The actor confirmed that he will once again direct an episode: the season premiere. Ackles said that directing his fellow actors is easy because by now, all the actors know their characters so well, "except for Misha."
      Crowley's fate Sheppard disappointed fans by saying that he's truly dead on the show by now, which of course is met by a healthy dose of disbelief. "It's been an amazing journey. I showed up as a guest star kissing a very tall man under a bridge... but even if I knew what happened, I wouldn't damn well tell you because it's so much fun," Sheppard said.

In defense of Charlie's death A fan demanded to know why the show killed off Charlie, at which point the cast sat back, turned their backs and physically demonstrated their lack of support for her death. Carver tried to explain: "People die on the show... beloved on the show... we have to go where the story takes us. If we're doing our job right, people fall in love with the characters." Ackles said that we should be happy about the time we had with her since she was only written as a one-time character initially.

Battling childhood demons When asked if the cast had fought any monsters on the show that actually scared them as children, Padalecki revealed that it was Bloody Mary. Collins revealed a fear of Santa Claus (after a misguided attempt by his parents to authenticate the experience by photographing his uncle in a Santa suit by his bed while he was sleeping), and Sheppard said that he was scared of Doctor Who's Cybermen and is waiting for them to appear on the show.
      LG angelinchains

• Naja, vermutlich haben die Winchesters die "natural order" nun endgültig gekippt.......dagegen verblasst alles womit sie Death vorher schon zur Verzweiflung getrieben haben.
      *:D*
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

• Supernatural Season 11 Preview: The Winchesters Return to Basics and Face Their Past — Plus: An All-Impala Hour!

If you’re missing the Supernatural of yore, you’re in luck. Season 11, premiering Oct. 7 on The CW, is returning to its old formula — and bringing back some mysterious elements from Dean and Sam’s history.

“One thing we bat around in the writers room is, ‘You can’t escape your past,'” executive producer Andrew Dabb noted in the Supernatural press room at Comic-Con. “We’re bringing some things in from the boys’ past – some very distant, some much more recent – that we haven’t dealt with in a long time but will have some really interesting repercussions for both guys.”

And you know what that means: “Yes, there will be flashbacks,” the EP confirmed, “in a lot of different ways and on a lot of different levels.”

But more imminently, since the season opener picks up right where the finale left off, the brothers must deal with the release of The Darkness and “figure out what that is, how far it reaches and how to fix it,” star Jensen Ackles explained.

Since the new Big Bad is pre-biblical, “we have no one to really turn to because no one really knows anything,” co-star Jared Padalecki added. “But I know that Sam and Dean will be side-by-side, and that’s f—ing cool.”

Ackles is equally pleased about the Winchesters’ united front. “One of things I like about [the Season 11 storyline] is it’s going back to the original format of having both brothers unaffected, meaning not drinking demon blood, not with the Mark of Cain on their arm,” he said. “[It’s] just Sam and Dean as Sam and Dean, fighting a common target.”

Having saved each other in spite of the greater good, the brothers will also be feeling some responsibility for what’s been unleashed on Earth. “I always like it when the boys do something, and it’s not that they’re held accountable, but they hold themselves accountable,” showrunner Jeremy Carver said. Sure enough, they’ll be laying on the guilt trip when it comes to The Darkness. “There’s a sense of, ‘We brought this. We did this.’ …. That means a return to, ‘We’re not going to ignore things. We need to go back to the very, very basics. It’s not just hunting things. It’s saving people.'”
      “There were things they did in the old days that, somewhere along the way, they cut corners with,” Carver continued. “You’re going to see them trying very hard not to do that. And frankly, that’s a lot harder said than done, so it’s going to cause a lot more complications.”

At least they still have their trusty respite in the form of the Impala, which will be in every single shot in the upcoming season’s fourth installment.

“We are doing an entire episode [titled ‘Baby’] in the Impala,” Carver revealed. “It’s going to touch on, ‘What happens in the moment when they agree to take a case and normally you cut to whatever and they’re walking in? What if you stayed in the Impala for another five minutes? What do they talk about then?'”

For Ackles, the special hour eagerly evokes a certain Tom Hardy film that takes place entirely in a car — as well as some anxiousness.

“I’m excited about that [episode],” Ackles said. “I’ve watched that movie Locke. Fantastic movie. But then I’ve also seen the movie Buried with Ryan Reynolds. It was great. Ryan did a great job, but all I wanted to see was just a shot of the desert. ‘Just get me out of the box for a second! Give me an establishing shot! And then we can go back in the box.’ And of course, it never happens, so it felt a little claustrophobic.
      “But with Locke, I never would have imagined that sitting 90 minutes in a car would have been as interesting as it was. So if that’s the formula we have to follow, I’m very nervous. We might have to call Tom Hardy and have him come over and guest-star in that one,” he added with a laugh. via tvline.com
      LG angelinchains

• "Locke" (dt. No Turning Back) goes Supernatural, das hört sich sehr interessant an. *superhappy* Der Film ist ja quasi ein Kammerspiel, das anstatt mit minimalistischer Kulisse auf der Bühne, inm Auto spielt, und dessen Fahrer telefoniert.
      Das kann ich mir für Supernatural sehr gut vorstellen, Sam und Dean fahren über einsamme (nächtliche?) Highways, unterbrochen von ein paar Anrufen, die sie entweder erhalten oder selbst tätigen, sie streiten mal wieder über die Musik, oder was auch immer ......nur das das über eine ganz Folge geht.
      Wenn man die Wichtigkeit des "most important object in the universe" according to Chuck, bedenkt war das schon lange überfällig das mal eine ganze Folge im Impala spielt. *;)*

• Supernatural Season 11: The Mentalist's Emily Swallow Joins Cast as 'Sinister' and 'Seductive' Femme Fatale

Hmmm. Bei The Mentalist war ich von dem gezeigten Schauspiel der Dame nicht so wirklich begeistert, mal sehen wie sie bei Supernatural so wirken wird.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von Huntress ()

• Die ist sicher so ein NOT Super Villain wie Eve, groß angekündigt und dann irgendwo verpufft. Mother of all Evil, dafür hatte Eve herzlich wenig am Kasten. Mich würd mal lieber wieder ein Kickass Female Charakter ala Ellen/Jo interessieren. Die Frauen sind bei SPN kurzlebig und/oder böse. Ausser Sheriff Mills fällt mir nach Charlies Tod kein weiblicher Chara mit Power ein *ka*
      LG angelinchains

• Question: I would love some scoop on Supernatural. —Frances
      Ausiello: Later in the season, a two-part “bottle”episode will find Sam and Dean “in the same location, building off the
      same case,” shares EP Andrew Dabb, adding that the arc will “create alittle bit of serialization we don’t do a lot of.”

TVLine

• The King of Hell will return!
      Last season's Supernatural cliff-hanger left the fate of Crowley (Mark Sheppard) up in the air when Castiel (Misha Collins), compelled by a powerful spell, attacked him. At the Comic-Con panel for Supernatural, Sheppard wouldn't reveal whether Crowley lived or died, but later, co-producer and writer Andrew Dabb slipped up. "The second episode of the season... introduces Crowley in a way [pauses and clears throat] -- if Crowley were still alive, we'd introduce Crowley in a way we've never seen him before. Uh, fail! Now I'm in trouble."

Dabb then elaborated that the story also means big things for Sam (Jared Padalecki). "I would also say that it sets Sam on a path and a story that in some ways will be surprising and in some ways fans have been waiting on for a long time. It ties up with something in his past." Added Padalecki: "Sam believes there's a higher power trying to contact him to tell him how to solve this problem. It's going to be really cool. We're going to see a few characters via visions that we haven't seen in Supernatural in a long time. One may or may not be related to the character." tvguide.com
      LG angelinchains

• Wenn ihr weiter so zu mir rüberschielt, werde ihr die Staffel 11 noch mit Glubschaugen erleben . *lach1*

Naja das Schatz das alles überlebt war mir schon klar und vermutet wurde das ja schon länger, aber es is doch schon was anderes, das offiziell lesen zu können.
      Bin jetzt nur noch gespannt wie er dem durchgeknallten Hähnchen entkommt, denn ich kann mir momentan echt nicht vorstellen wie. *kratz*
      frau mich aber nach wie vor, das er mit an Board ist. *superhappy* *superhappy*

• angelinchains schrieb:

"The second episode of the season... introduces Crowley in a way [pauses and clears throat] -- if Crowley were still alive, we'd introduce Crowley in a way we've never seen him before. Uh, fail! Now I'm in trouble."
      Heisst für mich nicht unbedinhgt, dass das Mark sein muss. Bzw. Es den King of Hell in der Form noch gibt.
      LG angelinchains

• angelinchains schrieb:

angelinchains schrieb:

"The second episode of the season... introduces Crowley in a way [pauses and clears throat] -- if Crowley were still alive, we'd introduce Crowley in a way we've never seen him before. Uh, fail! Now I'm in trouble."
      Heisst für mich nicht unbedinhgt, dass das Mark sein muss. Bzw. Es den King of Hell in der Form noch gibt.
      Wenn Crowley als Hamster auftaucht (nachdem der Hamster auf der CC so populär war), dann sollte ich mir für die Folge schon mal "ärztlichen Beistand" organisieren.
      *rofl* *rofl*

• "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"

• Since the finale of Supernatural, fans have been wondering: Will there be consequences for Dean after he killed Death? –Ana
      Rest assured there will be repercussions “to a certain extent — and
      probably in the first batch of episodes, we’ll start to address that,”
      executive producer Jeremy Carver teases. “You can imagine that it causes
      some issues.” via tvline
      LG angelinchains

• Will we learn what Metatron did with the demon tablet on Supernatural? — Alien Knights of Chaos
      I can’t speak specifically to the demon tablet, but it’s highly likely the guys will find themselves asking for Metatron’s help yet again. While discussing how the Darkness predates the Bible — and therefore there’s not much written about it — Jared Padalecki says that Sam and Dean are going to seek any and all help they can get. “We’re going to have to maybe go to Metatron for help or Castiel, and we don’t even know what they know because the Darkness predates them as well,” he says. But rest assured, “We’re going to see the boys really stop at no end to right this wrong they’ve brought onto this Earth.” Anyone else having season 5 déjà vu? via ew.com
      LG angelinchains