Criminal Minds/CM - Beyond Borders

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ja das Finale, diesmal eine Doppelfolge, war auch nötig, um das alles noch 'reinzuquetschen, die Story um den Brudervon Hotchner fand ich nicht so spannend, hätte sich IMHO auch als eigenständiger Fall besser gemacht.
      Wie sich wohl jeder gedacht hat, war Mark Hamill der Replikator. Überrascht hat mich, dass er sowohl zu Strauss' als auch zu Blake eine Verbindung hatte. Was mich geärgert hat, ist, dass Strauss zum Opfer des Replikators wurde, statt Blake. Strauss hatte wenigstens Biss, auch wenn sie als Fieldagent nicht glänzen konnte, ihr lag halt eher das Fädenziehen hinter den Kulissen und die ganzen Ränkespielchen. Schön fand ich in dem Zusammenhang wie Rossi den Repilkator (endgültig?) zur Strecke bringt, mit Hilfe der "One-year-sober" Medallie von Strauss. Blake dagegen ist farlblos und langweilig geblieben. Fällt in einer Folge absolut nicht auf, ob sie ein paar papierene linguistische Kommentare ablässt , oder nicht, auch als Screentimeverschwendung bekannt.
      4 FBI Dienstmarken von 5 für das Finale.
      "A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory.LLAP"
      “Don’t you dare think there is anything, past or present, that I would put in front of you.”

*rose* Sig by angelinchains

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von angelinchains ()

• Dem Beitrag über mir kann ich eigentlich bedingungslos zustimmen.

EIne Doppelfolge in der Art hätte es echt nicht gebraucht.. War zwar so ansich eine gute Episode, aber wieso die beiden zusammen gesendet wurden, erschließt sich mir nicht wirklich.

Zum Replikator-Fall hat Huntress eigentlich schon exakt meine Meinung wiedergegeben.
      Freu mich auf die nächste Staffel (leider wieder mit Blake)
    • If Criminal Minds won't "repeat The Replicator" story line in Season 9, what are they going to do? — Emily
      Spoiler anzeigen
      ADAM: You might see some blasts from the past! Besides smaller arcs — á la The Reaper — showrunner Erica Messer wants to bring back a few old faces and maybe close some open cases. "I'd like to see old unsubs, like we did in [Season 5's] 'Outfoxed,' but do it differently," she says. "That might be a world we'll explore this year — people we've hunted in the past. We also have a few unsubs still at large. ... Maybe we'll finally catch them too."
      TVGuide

It takes forever to find yourself
      But it only takes one second
      to forget who you are.
    • Question: Do you by any chance have any scoop on the upcoming season of Criminal Minds? I’ll take anything! Thanks! —Rachel L.
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: To quote Indiana Jones, why did it have to be snakes? In “The Inspiration,” the kickoff to the two-part season opener, our heroes chase down a serial killer whose obsession with his ex results in abduction, torture and murder. Even worse, his day-to-day involves not only the worst mother this side of Norma Bates, but snakes and/or praying mantises (praying mantii?). Bonus Scoop: Minds is casting a “tough as nails” female police sergeant to lead the manhunt for this psychopath.
      TVLIne

to forget who you are.
    • I need some Criminal Minds scoop! — Lily
      Spoiler anzeigen
      ADAM: If you didn't like Reid dating last season, don't worry — he'll remain single and not mingling for the foreseeable future. "He feels like he's still with Maeve and that would feel like a betrayal to Maeve, so we're not going to go there this year," showrunner Erica Messer says. Also staying single? Rossi, who lost his hookup buddy Strauss. "But I wouldn't rule out meeting another one of his wives," Messer teases.
      TVGuide

to forget who you are.
    • ‘CRIMINAL MINDS’: EARLY INTEL FROM KIRSTEN VANGSNESS

Spoiler anzeigen
      Criminal Minds fans should buckle up for the show’s upcoming season 9 premiere. Why? Because it’s going to be a whopper two-part episode about a man who kills girls who look like his ex. “[The storyline] is pretty complicated,” teases Kirsten Vangsness of the episode, in which Camryn Manheim is set to guest. “I was a little confused for a second and then I figured it out and was like, ‘Wow!’”

While last season the show used their opener to establish season-long villain The Replicator, Vangsness says early intel indicates a different direction for this season. “I hear they want to tell a lot of origin stories this season — how we got to where we are. And I really enjoy those, when they go back and get into our personal stuff. And if they do that, it will afford us to go back and bring people back, like Strauss,” she says.

As for her character Garcia, Vangsness, whose Kickstarter campaign recently reached its goal, says she hopes to see more of Nicholas Brendon’s Kevin, but not because she wants Garcia to settle down with him. “I really like the storyline of her having another guy and her ex being upset,” she says. “I like that she gets so much action, so I really hope they continue that. The nerdy girls aren’t typically the ones you see dating. They’re usually holed up in their batcaves.”
      EW

to forget who you are.
    • Criminal Minds - Episode 9.03 - David Anders to Guest
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Criminal Minds showrunner and onetime Alias scribe Erica Messer has enlisted no less than “Sark” to play a Season 9 UnSub.
      TVLine has learned exclusively that David Anders will guest-star in the coming run’s third episode as Anton Harris, a serial slayer whose M.O. involves the (gulp) lobotomization of his victims

Source: TV Line

to forget who you are.
    • Criminal Minds - Season 9 - BTS Photos - July 2013
      WEDNESDAY

CRIMINAL MINDS (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT)
      Spoiler anzeigen
      SEASON FINALE: The BAU finally came face to face with their stalker, The Replicator, when he took the life of their FBI Section Chief, Director Erin Strauss. Their final showdown with The Replicator left the BAU, especially Rossi, mourning the loss of Strauss, but made the team more united than ever. NEW SEASON: Series will mark its 200th episode this season. Esai Morales will recur as new Section Chief Matt Cruz, who has a previous working relationship with JJ. Also, Camryn Manheim will guest star as the protective mother of an UnSub in a two episode arc; and Joe Mantegna will direct his first episode of the series. @CrimMinds_CBS.
      CBS

Criminal Minds - Episode 9.04 - Title and Snippet
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Episode 9.04 of Criminal Minds will be called "Final Shot".
      It will feature a South African Sniper who is our Unsub.

Source: SpoilerTV

to forget who you are.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von black pearl ()

• Question: I’ve been wondering what the people at Criminal Minds have in store for Hotch next season. For example, will we find out more about his past? –Rachel
      Spoiler anzeigen
      Ausiello: At this point early into the Season 9 writing process, showrunner Erica Messer says, no new backstories are on tap for any of the characters outside of JJ, but that could quickly change when the actors get invited to weigh in on what they’d like to see. (That dialogue between cast and scribes is how Garcia came to play the ukelele in one episode last year.) But this much known about Hotch as the show returns: He’s been filling in as section chief for a few months, and yes, he’s still with Beth.
      TvLine

to forget who you are.