Dead and Buried feat. Colin Morgan and Annabel Scholey in a compelling four-part TV series

"I always look for the character that gets into your guts and tells you, 'You have to play this'. You have to be brave enough to let everything else g...

Colin Morgan returns to the screens with the drama The Boy That Never Was

The Boy That Never Was is based on the Sunday Times best-selling debut novel by Irish author Karen Perry. Updated: Abacus Media Rights, an Amcomri Ent...

Versailles Convention - A Royal Reunion 2023

brought to you by NEVASTALGIA Having attended over 30 conventions over several years, I can claim to be a con veteran. I'm just addicted to catching u...

COLIN MORGAN, ACTING WUNDERKIND

2017 Colin Morgan interview for Mykro Magazine - Spring/Summer issue by Gee Wong (Source: rocknvaughn on Tumblr) COLIN MORGAN, ACTING WUNDERKIND, SHOT...

THE KILLING KIND - When a book becomes a TV series

Sony Pictures Television-backed Eleventh Hour Films has optioned Jane Casey’s novel The Killing Kind and will adapt it into a...

Colin Morgan and Emma Appleton in Bristol on the set of The Killing Kind

It has been confirmed that the videos and photos are part of the filming for The Killing Kind. The video has now been supplemented with photos of Coli...

George Blagden stars in RUBIKON a Sci-Fi Film made in Austria (incl. Interview with George)

G.E. 15.09.2022 Yes, it's true. George Blagden, who brilliantly played Louis XIV in the series Versailles and is also known for his role as Athelstan...

Alexander Vlahos - Jack Of All Eras

by G.E. 14.09.2022 As Alexander Vlahos has been working for Netflix on set in Ireland for some time, posting cute photos and sending a casual "rom-com...

The Season Of Evan Williams

written by G.E. 10.09.2022 (Title picture courtesy Lola Miche) He is a man of many talents, from his profession of acting to his passion for music and...

The Versailles Phenomenon or the Renaissance of a TV Show

written by G.E. 08/28/2022 Who does not know the showpiece of Louis XIV? The palace arose from his vision. He also played a leading role as an archite...

Alexander Vlahos talking Sanditon, Outlander, Versailles

Interview with Anny Ryder Richardson for bbc.co.uk/radiowales Original link https://soundcloud.com/angelinchains67/interview-alexander-vlahos-08082022...

Entertainment

Alex Vlahos & Evan Williams

brought to you by NEVASTALGIA Having attended over 30 conventions over several years, I can claim to be a con...

911 Lone Star

Hawaii Five O news

Conventions

brought to you by NEVASTALGIA Having attended over 30 conventions over several years, I can claim to be a con...

Supernatural

Roswell New Mexico - Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star

by angelinchains It was a warm summer night. Above, the stars twinkled in a cloudless sky, but the rough sea a...